Forums / Discussion / General

175,177 total conversations in 5,764 threads

+ New Thread

Come on and slam! If you wanna jam! - The basketball thread

Last posted Jul 13, 2014 at 06:04AM EDT. Added Mar 18, 2014 at 10:12PM EDT
57 posts from 15 users

Thread for all things basketball.

I couldn’t find a new thread for basketball and if it is somewhere in the massive pile of threads in the general forum, you know the drill (if you don’t, I was going to say a simple merging).

Any way…..

The Knicks are on a streak and are going to run into a major roadblock on Wednesday against the Pacers.

Under .500 here we come!

Krusty Kreme wrote:

Thread for all things basketball.

I couldn’t find a new thread for basketball and if it is somewhere in the massive pile of threads in the general forum, you know the drill (if you don’t, I was going to say a simple merging).

Any way…..

The Knicks are on a streak and are going to run into a major roadblock on Wednesday against the Pacers.

Under .500 here we come!

Yeah, about that roadblock part…

MADNESS UPDATE: No. 12 Harvard upsets No. 5 Cincinnati, 61-57!

Last edited Mar 20, 2014 at 04:32PM EDT

The Warriors got shellacked against the Clippers on Tuesday. I felt like the Warriors were just content in winning one in LA and just sleptwalked the entire second game. You can’t have that. They need to have that killer instinct if you want to win in the post-season.

Western Conference Semifinals:

1. San Antonio Spurs vs. 5. Portland Trailblazers

2. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. 3. Los Angeles Clippers

Eastern Conference Semifinals:

1. Indiana Pacers vs. 5. Washington Wizards

2. Miami Heat vs. 6. Brooklyn Nets

I’m so glad the Heat didn’t win. I really think they, and their “throw money at a bunch of superstars to win” formula has lead the NBA down a very boring road where the same big city teams are in the playoffs every year while the rest of the League festers at the bottom.

xTSGx wrote:

I’m so glad the Heat didn’t win. I really think they, and their “throw money at a bunch of superstars to win” formula has lead the NBA down a very boring road where the same big city teams are in the playoffs every year while the rest of the League festers at the bottom.

I basically have this feeling in every sport. I always want a team who hasn’t been to the playoffs in some time, much less the championship, win a title. For example, in the NFL, I think Jacksonville could be a breakout team next season.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!