Everyone: What the fuck?
Me:

Time Warner beats Koch
Me: WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!

Anyway, my quarterfinals picks and semi-final matchups:
Monsanto vs. Walmart
Comcast vs. Chase

Apr 02, 2014 at 07:16PM EDT

I’m sorry, but I will literally break something if SeaWorld wins.
Comcast all the way!

Apr 02, 2014 at 10:25PM EDT

Can someone explain to me what these companies are and why they’re bad? I don’t even know half of those brands. Especially Sea World, unless I missed some controversy with those guys but Google isn’t telling me much.

Apr 05, 2014 at 03:36PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Can someone explain to me what these companies are and why they’re bad? I don’t even know half of those brands. Especially Sea World, unless I missed some controversy with those guys but Google isn’t telling me much.

At risk of another downvote (grumble, grumble i’m not bitter about krama_), SeaWorld was the topic of the documentary Blackfish(film), so that’s why they’re in the running. Really my friend won’t stop yelling at me over the damn thing.

Last edited Apr 05, 2014 at 03:53PM EDT
Apr 05, 2014 at 03:51PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Comcast, ATT, TIme Warner, Verizon and Directv are cable/telecommunications providers who are known for having bad customer service and poor product services such as dropped calls or blackouts whenever the tv stations get deadlocked on renewal contracts

CHASE, Bank of America, Koch Industires, are all big financial firms who have no problem paying their leaders extra bonuses and have no issue laying off workers because thier mulitimillion dollar bonus may only be 327 million instead if 345 million dollars

Walmart, Mcdonalds, target,cvs, are big retail/restraunt chain stores who are infamous for the treatment of their workers and may have dealt with a huge scandal such as Targets credit card breach.

GM builds cars and trucks all over the world. THey still recive flack from going bankrupt and taking bailout money which has earned them the name Guberment Motors by some people opposed by the bailout. Also the have a strong fan pressence and many anti fans. I think they got included was because Ford didnt take any direct bailout money and has been in higher reguard. they also have the number one selling vehicle in the USA (f-150) and have been very public about bringing back work from Mexico, Japan, and CHina back to the USA. and Toyota, Honda, Fisker, Chrysler are considered too foriegn to be called American by most people.

Seaworld i think got on the list for i think something related to how they take care of their whales or something of the such.

Most of the others, someone (such as a CEO) or something else the company did made a lot of people angry and upset. Monsarno was a big maker of “agent Orange” during the Vietnam era and is a big producer of Genetically Moddified crops such as corn soybeans ect

Apr 05, 2014 at 04:05PM EDT

@SaturnSL1

Big producer of Genetically Moddified crops such as corn soybeans.

Not this shit again, I hate when the conspiracy theorists come with the “Goverment controll us with this” and the “They spread cancer with this” shits. Why? Anyway I think the Verizon will win. But…..

Last edited Apr 05, 2014 at 04:16PM EDT
Apr 05, 2014 at 04:15PM EDT

@Random 21 & SaturnSL1

Thanks! Seems they’re causing the standard type of issues.

The unfamiliarity was mostly because I don’t live in the US.

Apr 05, 2014 at 06:11PM EDT

Doctor "KreagerStein" Kori wrote:

@SaturnSL1

Big producer of Genetically Moddified crops such as corn soybeans.

Not this shit again, I hate when the conspiracy theorists come with the “Goverment controll us with this” and the “They spread cancer with this” shits. Why? Anyway I think the Verizon will win. But…..

Montsarnto has Patents on the seeds they have modified in which they dont let farmers store seed unless they have determined it to be none of theirs. Also not to many people are happy about the Save Montsanto Act which bans the federal government from stopping the sale of the moddified seeds which may or may not cause health issues.

Im not much of a conspiracy theorist, just pointing what the company is known for doing and one of the few reasons why they are hated. ive more than likely eaten my fair share of these “dangerous” Moddified crops and im still happy and healthy (for now…). Back on Topic… i think Walmart will take the prize if another big issue with their employees or “made in China” blub reemerges

Apr 05, 2014 at 11:48PM EDT

@SaturnSL1 I know that but I just pointed out I hate those ‘coz they speak non-senses. Back to topic. I agree with you, I’m not live in the US (yet). But I heard lot about their “working politics”.

Apr 06, 2014 at 01:16AM EDT

So in a contest full of surprises, voting has finally ended. I proudly announce that Comcacst is the Worst Company In America 2014. This mass media company,already champion in 2010, only has a slim victory over agricultural company Mosanto 51.5 to 48.5. This is the slimmest victory in the grand final since BP against Bank of America in 2011. (50.87% to 49.13%).

May it will receive his second golden poo in his headquarter.

Here his the full Bracket for this year s’tournament.

Last edited Apr 08, 2014 at 11:43AM EDT
Apr 08, 2014 at 11:43AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!