Forums / Discussion / General

168,575 total conversations in 5,400 threads

+ New Thread


Unpopular opinions general.

Last posted Jul 11, 2014 at 05:48AM EDT. Added Apr 01, 2014 at 03:55AM EDT
460 posts from 134 users

Time to start a shitstorm!
If you don’t like someone’s opinion here, then fuck off.

[MOD EDIT] Welcome to the circlejerk-free zone. To make sure this thread stays on-topic please follow OP’s advice above and the following guidelines written below. These are provided so that this stays a thread about unpopular opinions and only unpopular opinions. It has already come close to being derailed with arguments on those opinions and we don’t want that. If you feel like debating someones opinion here, you may discuss it in a separate thread for that opinion, or hash it out with the opinionee over PM – BSOD

THIS THREAD IS FOR:

  • Unpopular opinions. Note the plural
  • Saying something you believe, which you feel most people would not agree with
  • Saying something that some other people believe that a majority doesn’t agree with
  • Commentary on opinions (agree or disagree)
  • Respecting differences in belief

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR:

  • Extensive debates on any one unpopular opinion
  • Enforcing majority rule
  • Harassing anyone for their opinion, good or bad

EXAMPLE: If someone says “Abortion is right/wrong”

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:

  • Say you disagree with that persons stance on abortion with reasonable discourse.
  • State your own opinion on someone else’s opinion (to be treated the same as all opinions here)
  • Correct someone if they said a certifiable falsity
  • Use your common sense if you feel commentary on the opinion is taking over the thread
  • Ask that person to reply to a thread on that subject if it looks like your discussion will be ongoing

YOU ARE NOT TO:

  • Continue an abortion debate for a whole page. If discussion gets too long, you must start a new thread on abortion and leave this one for opinions
  • Call that person a horrible piece of shit for murdering babies/suppressing womens rights
  • Counter unpopular opinion with the popular opinion. We already know the popular opinion.
  • Downvote (unless it’s shitposting)
  • Make a shitstorm
Last edited May 05, 2014 at 02:23AM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 03:55AM EDT
Quote

Feminism is important. MLK shouldn’t be used a everyone’s favorite anti-racism yes man. Frozen was a bad movie. Ronald Reagan was the devil. punk rock isn’t dead. lemon is the best Starburst flavor. K-on is overrated. Kill La Kill was a convoluted mess when it came to symbolic themes. Elementary is better than Sherlock. Moffat is terrible. webcomics would have become a dying media if it weren’t for KickStarter and Patreon. the newer pokemon designs are good too, in fact, some are more appealing.

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:50AM EDT

everytime someone posts something interspersed with random german words i cringe hard.
this doesn’t apply to stuff like “partei hart” or stuff written in ze bad german akzent, because these are obviously used icronically.
it’s about the same like saying kawaii or sugoj, or some other weeaboo desu slang in a non-ironic way.

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:50AM EDT
Quote


I hate when someone is telling this to me, there’s time when I just don’t want to be happy!
(NOTE: The pic is actually from the Tumblr blog: unpopular opinions.)

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 10:55AM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 10:55AM EDT
Quote

I am pro-suicide
I hate most normal (non videogame/movie non parody) songs.
I am a non nazi half-german that does not mind Hitler jokes.
I am an Atheist yet i have a christian friend and a muslim friend,
Despite my favourite Dota 2 hero being Shadow Shaman, i generally dislike supports (aside from also Omni and Dazzle)
I am pro same-sex marriage but i use gay and fag as insult sometimes.

IN FACT: I AM TURNING MY FLAMESHIELD AND SHITSTORM UMBRELLA OFF! HAHA!

Apr 01, 2014 at 11:44AM EDT
Quote

This one will stir up more shitstorm.
Uh, the Avatar Movie The Last Airbender is great.
Uh oh…

Apr 01, 2014 at 12:24PM EDT
Quote

All right!

  • The Half Life games were alright. Not the best games ever and I don’t make part of any HL3 Hype train (Personally, I really think they cancelled it)
  • I don’t support same-sex marriage. But I don’t hate you if you do
  • I lost interest in MLP after the 4th season started
  • MW2 was the last good CoD
  • There have been plenty of good cartoons after the 90’s
  • I think anyone who supports socialism nowadays is an idiot
  • I actually like the Star Wars prequels.
  • Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson are overrated
  • I used to really like The Walking Dead, but the series has lost its way
  • There is no such thing as a friendzone
  • I actually like Diablo 3
  • Doctor Who is lame
Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 01:43PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 01:40PM EDT
Quote

I can’t stand the Mario franchise, or the Sonic franchise for that matter.
Anyone who plays those games is a poopie-pants mega loser.

Apr 01, 2014 at 02:21PM EDT
Quote

Diamond and Pearl are best pokemon games
Wii U is a great console
Attack on Titan is better than Kill La Kill
Doge is funny
I don’t mind Anita Sarkeesian
Xbox is a bad console
I think the Finebros’ react series is very good
Bertholdt is sexy what am I saying everyone thinks that

Apr 01, 2014 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

I genuinely favor this site’s imageboard among all else.
The forum Just For Fun isn’t fun.
The moderators are actually nice.
I hate the injoke “Goat-tan”, lesser of SRJ and others.
General subforum will always be superior to JFF.

The Mario franchise has gone downhill. All hope remains is MK8.

Apr 01, 2014 at 03:02PM EDT
Quote

Attack on Titan is not the best anime of last summer, Gatchaman Crowds is…. I actually liked the Devil is a part timer better also.

Dragon ball is overrated.

I don’t think bronies “Love and Tolerate” more than any other fandom. They can be downright hostile.

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 03:13PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 03:06PM EDT
Quote

@Dac
My love of AoT aside, I’d actually agree with you on Gatchaman Crowds, that show was amazing.

Apr 01, 2014 at 03:17PM EDT
Quote

I think the “PC Master Race” is only better than the filthy console peasants because there are less annoying kids on PC games.
I like Saints Row as much as I like GTA.
I actually legitimately like The Walking Dead TV series.
I don’t think OP is a fag.
I didn’t hate the ending to Mass Effect 3
I don’t think Mel Gibson should be shunned from making movies that aren’t Direct to DVD or made by Robert Rodriguez or Sylvester Stallone.
And of course I think Hitler sounded like a pretty cool guy when you get past the ‘Murdered 6 million jews’ thing unless that’s what you liked about him.

Apr 01, 2014 at 03:39PM EDT
Quote

I like 9gag.

Alright, serious this time:
The Departed is my favorite movie. I don’t care what the weeaboos say about Internal Affairs, that’s good too, but Jack Nicholson is just too amazing.

Apr 01, 2014 at 03:57PM EDT

I thought Super Mario Galaxy was bad. In fact, I don’t like 3D platformers at all, except for Mario 64 (but only kind of).
Although I really like the Metroidvania style games, I don’t like Metroid.
I think Fairy Tail is terrible and the plot has gone nowhere.
I don’t really consider Haruhi to be a moe series.
I prefer console gaming only because you really can’t sit comfortably AND use a keyboard and mouse.
I did not like any of the Star Wars movies, but I like some of the games.
I don’t think the U.S. will progress at all as a country until they abolish political parties.

Apr 01, 2014 at 04:51PM EDT
Quote

clears throat
Tumblr is the shittiest website known to mankind. Impact font on a stock photo does not qualify as an internet meme. True free-market capitalism is the best economic system. Anarchism has the potential to be significantly better than any other governmental system. Electro, house, and trance are god-tier music genres. Doge was awful before it became cancer. Obama is a shit-tier president. Nationalized healthcare is a complete waste of money. Linux and BSD are the best operating systems. People who hate America for petty reasons are morons. People who try and force others to use “USA” or “The States” over “America” are worse than people who try and force others to say “Sea Jelly” or “GNU/Linux”. Know Your Meme has gone down in quality since its takeover by Cheezburger. If you downvote, pounce on, or get mad at someone in an unpopular opinion thread, than you have completely missed the point of the thread.

Apr 01, 2014 at 04:54PM EDT
Quote

I hate when I’m in the drive-thru and the person on the speaker is Mexican. I can’t understand a word they’re saying.

I hate how for every cringeworthy post there is in Cringeworthy General, there’s five or more reaction posts that I have to scroll through.

I think it’s okay for parents to beat their kids if they have a good reason.

Bronies should be made fun of.

The mods aren’t sexy. In fact, they’re ugly.

(Some of those are lies. Don’t take it seriously.)

Apr 01, 2014 at 05:02PM EDT
Quote

- God doesn’t exist.

- I’m curious on which of these are real and which aren’t, but if some of these opinions are real, I would like to punch some of these people, but that’s what this thread is for and they might be joking, so I will hold back.

Apr 01, 2014 at 05:47PM EDT
Quote

I don’t see the problem with using convicted criminals (who are defiantly guilty) of crimes that seriously hurt innocent people as: test subjects , workers , and as organ donors.

Apr 01, 2014 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

I didn’t think the How I Met Your Mother finale was that bad- Ok I can’t even get through that one with a straight face.

@Sam:
> Thinking being atheist is unpopular on the internet
Ok

Apr 01, 2014 at 06:52PM EDT
Quote
> Thinking being atheist is unpopular on the internet

Ok

It is on this website. Also, I’m not really talking about the internet. In real life it’s one of the most unpopular things you could ever do.


For the How I Met Your Mother finale, it was just meh. Not really worthy of a finale. It wasn’t atrocious but it wasn’t good at all.

Apr 01, 2014 at 06:56PM EDT
Quote

- I am also pro-suicide

- Christianity is the biggest thing holding the US back from progressing as a country.

- I’d present my own mother as evidence of the above opinion (religious fanatic, “science is the devil”, “gays will be the downfall of the world”)

Apr 01, 2014 at 07:16PM EDT

Also, I fucking hate how the community of this site downvotes any differing opinion to oblivion, no matter how harmless or respectfully stated.

Its one of the things that’s lead me to realize that being downvoted doesn’t mean you’re wrong. It just means others don’t want to hear what you’re saying.

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 07:32PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 07:27PM EDT

I actually think that a lot of atheists are hypocrites. They always say that science disproves religion, but they only attack Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam). They never try to disprove other religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, or Zoroastrianism. Plus, even if they disprove an existing religion, they never disprove the general idea of there being a superior being that created the world, perhaps, even creating the big bang and evolution. There’s nothing to disprove about a general being when there is no religion to go with it. A god could have created evolution or the big bang.

Personally, I won’t hate you for being an atheist. But, outside of the internet, a lot of atheists I knew were annoying. They didn’t actually have a reason to be atheists. They were just atheists because they were “rebels” and they wanted to rebel against their religious parents (coincidence that every atheist I knew had religious parents) and be an atheist and “hate religion.” A lot of them were also fans of the Amazing Atheist.

tl;dr I won’t hate you if you are an atheist. I will be annoyed by you if you are an annoying and hypocritical atheist.

Apr 01, 2014 at 07:43PM EDT
Quote

Bionic Kraken wrote:

I actually think that a lot of atheists are hypocrites. They always say that science disproves religion, but they only attack Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam). They never try to disprove other religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, or Zoroastrianism. Plus, even if they disprove an existing religion, they never disprove the general idea of there being a superior being that created the world, perhaps, even creating the big bang and evolution. There’s nothing to disprove about a general being when there is no religion to go with it. A god could have created evolution or the big bang.

Personally, I won’t hate you for being an atheist. But, outside of the internet, a lot of atheists I knew were annoying. They didn’t actually have a reason to be atheists. They were just atheists because they were “rebels” and they wanted to rebel against their religious parents (coincidence that every atheist I knew had religious parents) and be an atheist and “hate religion.” A lot of them were also fans of the Amazing Atheist.

tl;dr I won’t hate you if you are an atheist. I will be annoyed by you if you are an annoying and hypocritical atheist.

We only go against Abrahamic religions because they affect our daily lives and are practically everywhere. Never once has Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, Wicca, Paganism, or anything else really negatively affected my life. Hell, I’ve barely even met people with these religions. Also, if we’re atheist, we try to disprove all religion. A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. No religion has any evidence supporting it to us. If religious people showed it to us, we would believe in it. We know that a higher power could have created everything, it’s just that there is no evidence that one did, so we don’t assume. There’s a small chance to us that one could exist, but we’d rather wait for evidence than just assume some being made everything.

About the “atheists are just rebellious” thing, please drop idea that immediately. That’s one of the biggest myths floating out there about atheists along with “atheism is a religion”, “atheists are Devil worshipers”, and “atheists hate god”. I have never met an atheist in my whole life who was just that way because they wanted to rebel nor heard of one.


Well, that’s all I have for you now, but if you’d like to continue, I’ll redirect you to here so this thread won’t go too off-topic.


@Panda

This is so true. This is the reason why I never give negative karma (at least not anymore). It’s just avoiding your problems. It’s so indirect and easy to do, which is why people love it. This is one of the most downvote-heavy sites I have ever been on. People act like YouTube comments are bad (which they are) but at least they don’t downvote everything to hell.

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 08:31PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 08:28PM EDT
Quote

Ruthless Reaper wrote:

We only go against Abrahamic religions because they affect our daily lives and are practically everywhere. Never once has Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, Wicca, Paganism, or anything else really negatively affected my life. Hell, I’ve barely even met people with these religions. Also, if we’re atheist, we try to disprove all religion. A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. No religion has any evidence supporting it to us. If religious people showed it to us, we would believe in it. We know that a higher power could have created everything, it’s just that there is no evidence that one did, so we don’t assume. There’s a small chance to us that one could exist, but we’d rather wait for evidence than just assume some being made everything.

About the “atheists are just rebellious” thing, please drop idea that immediately. That’s one of the biggest myths floating out there about atheists along with “atheism is a religion”, “atheists are Devil worshipers”, and “atheists hate god”. I have never met an atheist in my whole life who was just that way because they wanted to rebel nor heard of one.


Well, that’s all I have for you now, but if you’d like to continue, I’ll redirect you to here so this thread won’t go too off-topic.


@Panda

This is so true. This is the reason why I never give negative karma (at least not anymore). It’s just avoiding your problems. It’s so indirect and easy to do, which is why people love it. This is one of the most downvote-heavy sites I have ever been on. People act like YouTube comments are bad (which they are) but at least they don’t downvote everything to hell.

We know that a higher power could have created everything, it’s just that there is no evidence that one did, so we don’t assume. There’s a small chance to us that one could exist, but we’d rather wait for evidence than just assume some being made everything.

Wouldn’t saying this make you agnostic and not an atheist?

What I meant to say is that when atheists say that they are atheists because of what there is proof of, they are being hypocritical because there is no proof that there is no god. The only way to follow everything by what there is evidence of is to be agnostic, which is a neutral position.

Apr 01, 2014 at 09:24PM EDT
Quote

Everything is shit.
Nothing you do will amount to anything. The universe does not remember you.
Fandoms and fans kill the media they’re based around.
Anyone expecting to be taken seriously or respected without prior evidence they can be deserves neither.
Its not a problem, its everyone else that has a problem with it.
Just because you’re a minority or a majority does not entitle you to anything. You become entitled to things through earning them.
KYM is the paparazzi of the internet and should be beaten as such (I’m looking at you 4chan cup entry).
No matter how much you want it to matter, upvotes/notes/karma/whatever_the_particular_site_has_in_place will not matter, does nothing to contribute to your worth as a person, does not make you any better than what the rest of the world thinks of you as.
You will never be satisfied with anything in your life unless you worked for it through honest means.
Failure to succeed does not mean failure to progress, and succeeding does not guarantee progression.
Logic is the ruler of all things. Everything you do is based on logic. Your logic is no greater than anyone else’s, and in some cases yours is less than everyone else’s.
Israel is a middle finger to the rest of the countries surrounding it and should be returned to its rightful owners.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Everything is shit.

Everything is shit.

Everything is shit.

EVERYTHING IS SHIT.

EVERYTHING.

IS.

SHIT.

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 09:52PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 09:51PM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:

Everything is shit.
Nothing you do will amount to anything. The universe does not remember you.
Fandoms and fans kill the media they’re based around.
Anyone expecting to be taken seriously or respected without prior evidence they can be deserves neither.
Its not a problem, its everyone else that has a problem with it.
Just because you’re a minority or a majority does not entitle you to anything. You become entitled to things through earning them.
KYM is the paparazzi of the internet and should be beaten as such (I’m looking at you 4chan cup entry).
No matter how much you want it to matter, upvotes/notes/karma/whatever_the_particular_site_has_in_place will not matter, does nothing to contribute to your worth as a person, does not make you any better than what the rest of the world thinks of you as.
You will never be satisfied with anything in your life unless you worked for it through honest means.
Failure to succeed does not mean failure to progress, and succeeding does not guarantee progression.
Logic is the ruler of all things. Everything you do is based on logic. Your logic is no greater than anyone else’s, and in some cases yours is less than everyone else’s.
Israel is a middle finger to the rest of the countries surrounding it and should be returned to its rightful owners.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Everything is shit.

Everything is shit.

Everything is shit.

EVERYTHING IS SHIT.

EVERYTHING.

IS.

SHIT.

That’s pretty negative.
I know that nothing really matters. I don’t care. If I cared, I would have stopped living long ago.
True
True
True in a way, but problems still should be solved.
True
Sometimes
A million times yes
True
True
Some people just use their logic better than others. Still agree
I guess I agree. I’m mostly indifferent to Israel though. Just let them solve their own issues.
True
Pessimistic
Pessimistic
Pessimistic
PESSIMISTIC
SEPARATE WORDS.
FOR.
EMPHASIS.


@Bionic Kraken

I will continue this through PM.

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 10:28PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 10:01PM EDT
Quote

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Assuming that they are the same thing is the logical fallacy of appeal to ignorance. C implies E then Not-E must also imply Not-C is flawed logic.

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:12PM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Assuming that they are the same thing is the logical fallacy of appeal to ignorance. C implies E then Not-E must also imply Not-C is flawed logic.

Oh! I misread your quote. I have to agree with this one now that you explained it. It has a lot to do with atheism as I stated above. Just because I have found no evidence for a god doesn’t prove there cannot be one. I change my opinion on that one to “True”.

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

Wouldn’t saying this make you agnostic and not an atheist?

No, atheism is the disbelief in deities. Agnosticism simply means to not know. The two terms aren’t mutually exclusive.

Anyway, back on topic, Fuck all yo opinions, I don’t give a shit!

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

I’m not trying to derail this tread either, but I just want to agree with Sam up there. A christian will often ask me “why don’t you believe?”. No, that’s entirely the wrong question: it should be me asking them “why do you believe?”

It’s not an atheist’s (or agnostic’s, whatever) job to prove that there isn’t a god. It’s the christian’s job to prove that there is. This is a big part of why I hold my belief that religions in general are a hindrance to societal progress because the very thing they base their belief on is by definition a logical fallacy. You can’t prove it false, therefore it must be true.

I’ve grown up in a strongly christian community, and the kind of thinking/reasoning taught to these people is the kind of “reasoning” that you have to use to have the bible make sense. Accepting anecdotes as concrete evidence, “cant be disproven therefore true” and, my favorite, wild claims that are said to be “self evident”.

As Sam said, Abrahamic religions are the most obvious in our daily lives, but I have actually had extensive experience with pagan groups and many of them are far, far worse than any christians I’ve ever dealt with. I mean to the point that they actively denied logic as a valid form of thinking. Try arguing with one and hearing “you’re being too logical!”. I never fully figured it out, but their thought process seemed to be “I can’t figure it out, therefore its false”.

EDIT: I remember a documentary I saw on history channel about pagans… or… it was several different religions and pagans were a part of it. I will never forget this one quote from a pagan woman interviewed: “Science is just another way of thinking, I mean, its only about 100 years old. It will pass.”

Last edited Apr 01, 2014 at 11:16PM EDT
Apr 01, 2014 at 10:59PM EDT

Obama is one of the shittiest presidents we’ve ever had.

I support the drone program and research into fully autonomous military robots.

Everyone should be forced to receive vaccinations, regardless of religious or moral stances.

I oppose the existence of social security.

Extremely severe crimes warrant cruel and unusual punishment.

Founding Israel was one of the dumbest political decisions ever made.

Background checks are the only form of gun control I agree with.

I don’t think the rich should have to pay a higher income tax rate.

The Republican Party is objectively the worst (mainstream) political party and anyone who still associates with it is a moron.

Learning to read, write and speak English fluently should be a requirement for citizenship.

Apr 01, 2014 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote

Panda wrote:

Also, I fucking hate how the community of this site downvotes any differing opinion to oblivion, no matter how harmless or respectfully stated.

Its one of the things that’s lead me to realize that being downvoted doesn’t mean you’re wrong. It just means others don’t want to hear what you’re saying.

Other than once or twice when I’ve visited Reddit I’ve only been in one other community that had an Upvote-Downvote system: Ultimate-Guitar. Because of that I thought that this site was great in that regard. Over there you get downvoted if you tell a bad joke. We even had one thread where every post had 60+ downvotes just for the hell of it. because of this I’ve always seen karma as a way to gauge the popularity of an opinion and nothing more. After all karma means nothing. I don’t downvote very often on this site because I know that as a community you guys are more sensitive about it but it came as a bit of a culture shock to me initially.

Apr 01, 2014 at 11:18PM EDT
Quote

I think it feels more personal here because we’re such a small community. I remember on larger communities, karma meant a lot less. You could be pretty confident that %90+ of your reputation/karma was controlled by 10 year olds so most tended to understand that the rating was pure crap.

Apr 01, 2014 at 11:28PM EDT

Let me try:

I think the underground theme of original Super Mario Bros is rather bland and repetitive. I wish Nintendo would have used this theme less in later games and made new compositions instead.

Pewdiepie is as annoying…
…as Nostalgia Critic screaming and doing voice impressions in falsetto voice.

Apr 02, 2014 at 12:27AM EDT
Quote

Unpopular opinon threads are pretty stupid and a lot of the opinions in them are actually popular opinions, you just want that “does anyone else think that” karma

Apr 02, 2014 at 03:42AM EDT
Quote

@Panda

I fucking hate how the community of this site downvotes any differing opinion to oblivion

Boy, there sure are a lot of downvotes on these differing opinions


@Twilitlord

Yep, pretty much. But I’ll continue regardless


I can give you one opinion of mine that nobody likes:

I absolutely loathe hearing negative people and their negative opinions. I can’t stand hearing people bitch about how nothing is ever good.

Don’t tell me that nothing is life is good, or that nothing ever gets better. Yes life is hard and will only get harder. That doesn’t mean you break down and sob. That means you quit bitching, put your man pants on, and learn to deal with your problems. Perhaps if you work towards realistic goals in life, you actually achieve something. And when you achieve something, something in life becomes good.

I say that because I’ve been there and done that already.

I’m done being negative. I want to move on in my life. I’d rather make the most of what I have, not lament over what I don’t. But hearing other people bitch and whine about life just reminds me of my bitter past. IMO, people who can only talk about how much life is shit will forever wallow in pity and never see improvement.

Last edited Apr 02, 2014 at 04:00AM EDT
Apr 02, 2014 at 03:58AM EDT
Quote

>though the Transformers movies made by Michael Bay were ok
>is a science believing old-earth christian who is neutral about macroevolution
>loves using 4chan memes despite that I don’t like 4chan
>i hate the government but loves my country
>pro-RIBFIR

Last edited Apr 02, 2014 at 08:44AM EDT
Apr 02, 2014 at 08:28AM EDT
Quote

Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol are ruining this site. I say we make it against the rules and ban it all.

Apr 02, 2014 at 09:41AM EDT
Quote

Word Up! You must login or signup first!