Forums / Discussion / General

175,254 total conversations in 5,765 threads

+ New Thread

Upcoming Korean MMO 'Black Desert'. . . Seems Legit

Last posted Apr 08, 2014 at 09:28PM EDT. Added Apr 08, 2014 at 12:38AM EDT
7 posts from 7 users

Just cruising around the interwebs and just happened to come across this this beauty.

Black Desert, an sandbox stylized MMORPG by Korean developers Perl Abyss that is starting to show large amounts of potential and a serious amount of hype, primarily surrounding the robust and beautiful character creation tool, open world castle siege events and PVP, dynamic climate and weather which will actively debuff players unprepared for the elements, and non-instanced housing which will allow players to share properties among friends and clan-mates. There will be no Fast Travel or Teleports at launch, as travel will be focused on mounts which will have their own separate stats and experience gains. CBT has already started in Korea, and is planned to hit the US and Europe in 2015 with the possibility of a PS4 & XBONE release.

Character Customization

Combat & Mobs

Piqued your interest yet? Comment below to show your (dis)interest.

Last edited Apr 08, 2014 at 12:39AM EDT

Usually I am skeptical about MMO’s, namely if they use the Warcraft Interface I am instantly gone.

BUT, this game… this game has me genuinely interested. Dat Character Customization, Dat Zelday Combat, and dat screen completely clear of icons and clutter.

I’m keeping my eye out for this one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!