Forums / Discussion / General

171,513 total conversations in 5,627 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
STOP DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE

Last posted Apr 19, 2014 at 08:10PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2014 at 07:27PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

so i was happy that i done my 1st meme that i posted it on my wall then loli told me to try harder and i was discouraged and i told about it and a admin commented and said that he was too drunk to deal with toddlers.
now i am very upset.

Apr 19, 2014 at 07:27PM EDT

Listen, you might want to stop, it’ll only make it tougher for yourself. The thread was locked because we don’t allow thing’s like that (RandomMan is also not an admin, just a mod). We don’t create memes, we document pre-existing ones, which is why people reacted negatively to your entry. I think both Loli and RandomMan were a tad harsh, but the point still stands. And if a thread gets locked, don’t create another one. It was locked for a reason. I wouldn’t want you to get banned if you are being legitimate.

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 07:37PM EDT
Apr 19, 2014 at 07:35PM EDT

Yeah, I think RM was a little bit too drunk to be commenting like that (after all one of our forum rules is to “Be Friendly.”) We don’t mean to be disrespecting, but this is a site for documenting memes that are already well spread on other sites and not just for creating self-made memes. I don’t know what article you had created because it looks like it was hidden, but if it was hidden, it’s because it is in violation of one of our rules for posting. Something that you are directed to read before you ever post an entry.

Welcome to the site, and we hope you enjoy your time here, but the forums aren’t really a proper place to voice your feels and be consoled. However, you are more than welcome to voice any opinions on the actions of users and mods (which are probably best discussed in private chat messages between you and the user by clicking on “Contact Me” on that user’s page), just make sure you follow the rules and post to the correct category. One of those rules being “No duplicate topics.”

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 07:54PM EDT
Apr 19, 2014 at 07:53PM EDT

After doing some further research, it appears that you may only be 10. Is this true? If so, you really shouldn’t be on the site, the rules state that only 13 and up can create an account here. And like The Cute Master said, if you ever need help, be sure to contact a mod. I’m more than willing to help out.
And now to everyone else, the rules clearly state that we need to be friendly, he may have made a few mistakes, but you can’t continue hostilities. We aren’t like that, and I’m not afraid to take it further should I find him being targeted. Hopefully it doesn’t get to that, we’re usually a friendly bunch. I’ll be sure to talk to RandomMan about this.

Apr 19, 2014 at 08:02PM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

After doing some further research, it appears that you may only be 10. Is this true? If so, you really shouldn’t be on the site, the rules state that only 13 and up can create an account here. And like The Cute Master said, if you ever need help, be sure to contact a mod. I’m more than willing to help out.
And now to everyone else, the rules clearly state that we need to be friendly, he may have made a few mistakes, but you can’t continue hostilities. We aren’t like that, and I’m not afraid to take it further should I find him being targeted. Hopefully it doesn’t get to that, we’re usually a friendly bunch. I’ll be sure to talk to RandomMan about this.

I posted on his/her wall a couple times, and I was calm and straightfoward about it, to stop complaining, follow the rules and guidelines, and don’t post random comments. He/she also deleted the advice on his/her wall. He/she keeps posting these redundant threads.

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 08:08PM EDT
Apr 19, 2014 at 08:06PM EDT

Well if this is true, and he is not following advice, I’ll just have to take it a step further with him. Hopefully it won’t have to be like that though.

Apr 19, 2014 at 08:08PM EDT

I think both Loli and RandomMan were a tad harsh, but the point still stands. And if a thread gets locked, don’t create another one. It was locked for a reason. I wouldn’t want you to get banned if you are being legitimate.

I might have been, but right now this is nothing more than thread spamming. Not to forget he created this thread after his old one was locked.

Harsh or not, I believe I am justified to lock this one now.

Apr 19, 2014 at 08:10PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!