Forums / Discussion / General

232,822 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

E.T. found in New Mexico

Last posted Apr 29, 2014 at 12:05PM EDT. Added Apr 26, 2014 at 04:32PM EDT
21 posts from 17 users

Oh boy, I bet James Rolfe is pissed now that he doesn't have a plot for his movie. I suppose that's karma for delaying the thing for so long.

ijustdontknow wrote:

Oh boy, I bet James Rolfe is pissed now that he doesn't have a plot for his movie. I suppose that's karma for delaying the thing for so long.

What the hell are you talking about? He knew for a while about the documentary crew that was coming in to dig; shooting for the AVGN movie wrapped a few months ago. And as someone who was really into film for a while and read a couple books on the process, I can tell you that making an independent production like his with all the bells and whistles of a Hollywood release can take way fucking longer than what his is going to end up taking.

ijustdontknow wrote:

1. He actually knew about the unearthing, and why would he even want to change the plot over this?
2. 'Delaying'. Right. Because it's so easy just to make a movie as an indie film maker. Yeah, I bet he was just chilling, thinking: whatever, I'll do it next week.
3. Karma? Does he owe us the movie or something?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!