Unveiling a handful of Newcomers for Smash Bros
Zelda for Wii U
Hyrule Warriors
More on Yarn Yoshi
Pokemon Gen 3 Remakes
Fatal Frame 5
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Bayonetta 2
Monolith Soft's X (and likely the official name for it)
And likely Two games in development for the Wii U. One being a Collaborative Title, and the other being a RPG.

Maybe:
Metroid Prime 4 for Wii U
Eternal Darkness Official Sequel announcement
A new Fire Emblem (wishful thinking)
Miyamoto's New IP
DLC announcement for certain games

Aaaaand even though Nintendo is likely working on a new console, don't expect to see it for at least another 2 years.

Last edited May 10, 2014 at 08:56PM EDT

All I want is a PS4 price drop or bundle in Australia, and Half Life 2: Ep 3 of course, oh almighty Gaben, please answer my prayers.

To be honest I'm surprised that it's here already, that year went fast.

I'm going to keep my eye out for:
Halo 5 stuff
Watch_Dogs
MGSV: The Phantom Pain
More Destiny gameplay footage
Any news whatsoever for The Last Guardian (I still believe)
Fallout 4?
News on that Mad Max game
Mass Effect 4
Some info on that new Metro game
Mirrors Edge 2
Anything on Star Wars: Battlefront (oh bby)

I just want loads of next gen stuff and hype to keep me going.

I'll post the conference timetable here when it's finally released too

Fridge wrote:

I reaaaaallly want a 3DS/2DS price drop. That's all.

They've already dropped the price of the 3DS once. And the 2DS sells for $130; that's retardedly low for a current-gen handheld.

If Nintendo drops the price any more, they aren't gonna be making any money off of the system. And considering how poorly the Wii U is doing, the only things Nintendo is making money off of is the 3DS/2DS and software.

I usually make these and I forgot, fuck me. Anyway, I might make a bingo card this year, I have a lot of theories about what's coming. For starters, Intelligent Systems were talking about wanting to make a new Advance Wars, which I can only hope will be a thing. EA are gonna give more information on Sims 4 most likely, and There's the new Zelda which is being confirmed. I feel that we're going to get the full Smash Bros. roster (COME ON CHROM), and there will most likely be some trailers for the new Pokemon games. And oh my god is Dishonored 2 actually a thing? Sorry, I need to go squee.

NFC news has already been confirmed also, and I'd say that Chrom has a higher chance than pretty much all the other fighters at this point. Those rhythm heaven guys have a 1% chance in my opinion, with the 1% hinging on the reliability of the source that leaked it. I'd also say that Advance Wars is way more likely than a new Fire Emblem (even though I adore Fire Emblem), considering the team said that they wanted to make a new one. And do you really think that Eternal Darkness 2 will ever be made? Especially considering that the spiritual successor failed miserably twice.
Also, if you don't mind, I'm gonna steal that bingo card to make my own.

Twenty-One wrote:

NFC news has already been confirmed also, and I'd say that Chrom has a higher chance than pretty much all the other fighters at this point. Those rhythm heaven guys have a 1% chance in my opinion, with the 1% hinging on the reliability of the source that leaked it. I'd also say that Advance Wars is way more likely than a new Fire Emblem (even though I adore Fire Emblem), considering the team said that they wanted to make a new one. And do you really think that Eternal Darkness 2 will ever be made? Especially considering that the spiritual successor failed miserably twice.

Palutena is probably more likely than Chrom.

That Pseudo-Palutena trophy during the Direct was a massive teaser.

Twenty-One wrote:

Ah right, I didn't do that much research beyond rumor boats for that card. NFC was one of the safest bets for me. Palutena, Mii, and Chrom all have equal chances in my mind. As for that Fire Emblem 14 one, I was actually using a template.

As you see its the Hard Mode Stinker position, I didn't expect them to be far enough in development to show off anything yet really, so I ranked it 1% since it was just wishful thinking.

Also, Eternal Darkness's IP was renewed by Nintendo. If I wanted to play it a bit safer I would have just wrote "Eternal Darkness" and either counted on a Sequel OR a Virtual Console release.

And go ahead, here's a blank template if you haven't already painstakingly cut out everything yourself:

General Grievous wrote:

>no Fallout 4

>Expecting a Fallout Game to be released for a Nintendo System and therefore be shown off during a Nintendo E3 Event?

Last edited May 20, 2014 at 07:08PM EDT

Its 5 days before E3 2014 and here is some ways to watch the coverage:

Xbox: Game on Conference
Monday June 9th, 2014
Pre-Show: 9:00 a.m. PDT
Briefing: 9:30 a.m. PDT

Broadcasting on:
Xbox.com
IGN
Twitch.TV
Spike TV

EA Press Event
Briefing: 12 p.m. PDT

Broadcasting on:
IGN
Twitch.TV
Spike TV

Ubisoft Press Event
Briefing: 2 p.m. PDT

Broadcasting on:
IGN
Twitch.TV

Sony Press Event
Pre-Show: 5 p.m. PDT
Briefing: 5:30 p.m. PDT

Broadcasting on:
Playstation website
IGN
Twitch.TV

Nintendo Digital Event
Tuesday June 10th, 2014
Briefing: 8:30 p.m. PDT

Broadcasting on:
Twitch.TV
IGN

Last edited Jun 04, 2014 at 07:33PM EDT

Wow, this is probably the least amount of hype we have gotten for an E3 since I have joined the website. I heard about lowering your expectations to ease the pain of disappointment, but come on guys! The Expo is Tomorrow!

This should be moved to the "General" section – as far as I know, "Just For Fun" is for forum games and general bumdickery. I made a thread for this, and I didn't even know that we already had the topic until I searched for it.

One thing that I’m actually disappointed in is Hideo Kojima’s decision to not publicly displaying Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain in favor of having a private conference and 30-minute gameplay demonstration. He allegedly did this to “hearken back to the early days of E3” (where Metal Gear Solid was first unveiled in America) and to “generate hype”, but I’m concerned that there might be problems with the game that they aren’t showing, and it seems that not releasing information about the game to the public would kill hype instead of creating it. It irritates me that he doesn’t really care if Konami even releases the 5-minute trailer to the internet, either.

@Nats
I actually watched a nice vlog about why people might have lowered expectations for this year's e3:

Watch_Dogs is the obvious elephant in the room here, most people are going in with the idea of "This won't be as good next year", and thus don't have as much hype. Personally, I'm jacked as shit about this e3. Last year's e3 was shit, it was bland as fuck, only Sony saved it (even Nintendo was boring. This year, I have hopes that we're going to be getting a bunch of brand new stuff, and that's why I'm hyped. Especially Nintendo I think will blow the others out the water this year, but that's only going to work if we get a 'digital event' rather than a 'Nintendo Direct', like the past 3 directs (Tomodachi Life, Smash Bros. and Mario Kart).

Crimson Locks wrote:

My bet is on Nintendo for blowing the other companies out of the water this E3

Like they did the last time? Yeah, I'm pretty certain that'll happen again.

EA's about to get up and running. I don't really care about anything they produce this year but the glorious revival of Battlefront III. Plus, that might be the first look at Star Wars: Episode VII that we're going to get for a while, so there's that.

I'll say this, as someone who hates Microsoft and Xbox, that was a great conference. Sunset Overdrive looks badass, There was no Tv, Kinect or Cloud, Platinum's game looked cool. I guess it's just EA who's gonna shit themselves this year

Last edited Jun 09, 2014 at 02:10PM EDT

Holy shit this is fucking boring. EA are always shit, but that was a whole new level. The only good stuff, Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge, were concepts. The rest was just Sports,sports, sports, SPORT, SPORTS, SPORTS AND MORE FUCKING SPORTS

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!