Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Disney Princess General

Last posted Jun 06, 2014 at 03:16PM EDT. Added May 26, 2014 at 08:42AM EDT
30 posts from 17 users

I feel like I'll lose some Y chromosomes for joining this thread, but it's not like I had that many to begin with, so I guess I'll just start off by saying I feel like Snow White, Cinderella, and a few of the other classic princesses are over-rated due to their inherently sexist and helpless nature.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Strange, there wasn't a locked icon next to the thread title.

Oh well, carry on

It autolocked, so there's no locked thread icon.

@thread:
Ariel is best disney princess imo

Last edited May 29, 2014 at 11:26AM EDT

Retrohunter95 wrote:

Idk who the one in the middle is but i doubt she's worthy enough to be there.

Also, Atlantis is such an underrated movie.

The middle one is Princess Sofia. I don't know why I'm admitting that I know that.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Strange, there wasn't a locked icon next to the thread title.

Oh well, carry on

Threads that get auto-locked don’t get a lock icon next to them.

If majority wants it, I can of course expand the auto-lock time.

salmando wrote:

<https://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/51ce61b1e4b0d911b449d3ef/1326321063006/1000w/dp-pinup-8.jpeg>

Wait, you posted absolutely nothing? Wat.

Last edited May 31, 2014 at 11:19PM EDT

unusedusername wrote:

I really hope that leia gets coronated, maybe as promotional material for episode VII

Nein, she'll become a jedi! (if not, then fuck Disney)

Last edited Jun 01, 2014 at 12:26AM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

Well, looks like there's someone out there who actually loves her. ;)

This thread is terrible and you're the reason why.

Espurr wrote:

Remember the controversy when Merida from Brave was redesigned and become a new Disney Princess?

You mean that one where people made up that she was drawn thinner when really it was just her design translated from 3D to 2D? Yeah I do remember that one and it was stupid.

Fridge wrote:

This thread is terrible and you're the reason why.

Huh? What are you so angry about? I made a cheesy joke about the picture which is also a cheesy joke, what did I do to screw the thread over? You getting pissed and posting about it is what people usually call derailment.

@Brave issues

I was indifferent to the whole thing and still am. I'm kind of glad she's a Disney princess because she's a strong character and deserves a spot with the rest, but why were people so mad about something so simple. I honestly like her 2D art along with Rapunzel's.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Huh? What are you so angry about? I made a cheesy joke about the picture which is also a cheesy joke, what did I do to screw the thread over? You getting pissed and posting about it is what people usually call derailment.

@Brave issues

I was indifferent to the whole thing and still am. I'm kind of glad she's a Disney princess because she's a strong character and deserves a spot with the rest, but why were people so mad about something so simple. I honestly like her 2D art along with Rapunzel's.

I honestly don't remember, so let me apologize for that disgusting outburst. It was rude and uncalled for, and I'm very sorry.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!