Forums / Media / Video Games

38,598 total conversations in 2,697 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Online Gamers Thread

Last posted Aug 26, 2014 at 10:59AM EDT. Added Jun 16, 2014 at 06:55PM EDT
49 posts from 22 users

What this thread is all about is to help unify the KYM users through online gaming, whether it's co-op or competitive, or if it's on PS3, PS4, 360, XB1, or PC.

Basically, it's just to help setup sessions and help friends find each other on whatever system they use. So here's as much as I'm willing to reveal here.

Xbox Gamertag: RandoChris
Steam Account: RandoChris

Online Games for Xbox (that I have and know of):

Ultra Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Street Fighter X Tekken
Mortal Kombat
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, 2011, WWE 12, WWE 13, WWE 2k14, WWE All-Stars
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Dead or Alive 5
King of Fighters 98 and 2002 UM
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Sonic the Fighters
Soul Calibur IV and V

Halo 3 (but don't hold your breath on that one)

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Charlie Murder

Games for Steam:
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Portal 2

So, this is it for me. Anyone else is welcome to add.

Xbox Gamertag x up yours x2
Ps3 Gamertag TripleA9000

Games that i play online.
Cod: 4, BO, BO2, Ghost
Titanfall
Battlefield 3
Halo: Reach, 3, 4, anniversary edition.
Burnout Parardise
Injustice God Among us

I would get more online games, But i'm a little tight on money at the moment.

Last edited Jun 16, 2014 at 11:47PM EDT

Xbox gamertag: RagingXgam3r
muh games: Halo 3 reach and 4, Tekken Tag 2, MK 9, Soulcalibur V, GTA Ballad of gay tony and 5, Dark souls, Street fighter Vanilla and Street fighter AE, Saints row 2 and 3, Fable 2 and 3, WWE 12, UFC 3, Charlie murder, Castle crashers

Steam: pandith

Games I play often:
Minecraft
Risk of Rain
Civ 5 (all dlc)
Rise of Nations
Magic dotp 2014

I'd even be willing to whip out AoE if you really wanted to play

Last edited Jun 17, 2014 at 06:30AM EDT

Xbox 360
Gamertag: xDEADPOOLx7

I have (Multi-player games);

Every single Halo
Gears of War 1, 2, 3
Fable 1, 2, 3
Overlord
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
Dark Souls II
GTA V
Red Dead Redemption
COD: BO 2
Minecraft
Terraria
Borderlands 2
Civilization Revolution
Saints Row the Third
Injustice Gods Among Us
Mortal Kombat Arkade Kollection
Magic the Gathering 2013

PC

Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Stronghold 1, 2, 3 Crusader + Extreme, Legends
Crusader Kings II
Garrys Mod
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War, Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm
Minecraft
Terraria
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Guild Wars 2
Moonbase Alpha (aieou)

Last edited Jun 17, 2014 at 06:53AM EDT

Battlelog/Orgin

Steam

Raptr

Twitch.tv

I no longer have Xbox Live Gold Membership, and do not plan on renewing my subscription. But feel free to add if you want.

Frequently played PC games:

• Battlefield 3 & 4
  • Planetside 2
  • Saint's Row 2 & 3
  • Just Cause 2: Multiplayer
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Auto Club Revolution
  • Loadout!
  • Burnout: Paradise

Looking Forward to playing with you all!

Ah yes, competitive gaming, My field of expertise

Steam name: Blue Screen (Of Death)

The brackets are important if you look up my name because there like a million BSOD's on steam

There's two PvP games I'm currently active in:

Star Conflict: Fly spacecraft and blow up other people in spacecraft in team battles. Similar to Freelancer in flying mechanics. Free to play. Uses your Steam ID if you want to avoid logins. Has an upgrade tree for all ships and equipment. Pay money to get full upgrades quicker and paint your ship

Guns of Icarus: Crew a steampunk airship with 4 people. Man the guns or man the wheel. 4 players must work as a team to steer and maintain the airship through combat with other teams who are manning their own steampunk airships. Did I mention it is totally steampunk? Costs 20 bucks off steam. Pay money to dress your sexy character.

Other games I'm currently in:

L4D2

Games I previously played:

TF2
Starcraft 2
Borderlands 2
DOTA 2

Steam profile

There are three multiplayer games I have:

Team Fortress 2
This one is self-explanatory, although, due to the fact that I'm a intermediate-skill player in an ocean of Expert players, I kind of bailed out. Due to this, I may have degraded into a beginner-skill player. Because it's a pure Steam game, I am found in my usual Steam nickname.

Kerbal Space Program
It has been a little while since I last played this one as well, but it's more likely for me to play it than TF2. Note that you'll need the Kerbal Live Feed mod to enable the "multiplayer" servers I play on. I often go by the alias 'Private Tadpole'.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
The most likely for me to play on. Unfortunately for anyone wishing to play with me, this game is kind of old – it was released in 2002 – so it's a little too hard for you to find it on the stores. But the game community is still active and faster than ever, regardless. Just make sure your game is at v2.40 and not v2.42. I often go by the username 'Enceladus'.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 02:24PM EDT

Moargun wrote:

Steam: pandith

Games I play often:
Minecraft
Risk of Rain
Civ 5 (all dlc)
Rise of Nations
Magic dotp 2014

I'd even be willing to whip out AoE if you really wanted to play

I now own Monaco, Battle Block Theater, and Rust if anyone is interested in playing those with me as well.

(also The Yawgh if anyone wants to skype and listen to me read a game to you, lol)

XBL: SuperSomaSentai
Halo 3 (don't count on me playing this one though), 4, and (for now) Reach
Saints Row: The Third
Shoot Many Robots
Borderlands

Steam: tht_gy
Civilization V (very open to playing this)
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Borderlands 2 (just bought)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Left 4 Dead 2
Saints Row: The Third

I think I play Guild Wars 2 more than any other PC game though.

RandoChris The Uncommitted Furry wrote:

Ah, I can just teach you. My boyfriend didn't know a thing on how to play fighters but I helped him improve super quick.

I'm not really bad at them per se. I got to be pretty decent at Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. They're just not that fun to me.

Steam account
Games:
- Team Fortress 2
- Garry's mod
- Left 4 dead 2
- Civilization V
- Sniper Elite V2
- Payday: The heist
- Brutal legend
- Dota 2
- League of Legends (My summoner´s name is the same)

I don't talk to much in the chat, but I am always willing to play

Steam account is the same as here, minus the "Sniper". I only have TF2, though I might get Killing Floor and Garry's Mod in the future.

My PSN account is "avatarpo", and the games I play are Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, NHL 14, Madden NFL 25, and WWE 2K14. I also have an account called "Jimmy_Lethal" which I use solely for Skate 3.

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 01:41AM EDT

ACTUALLY!

Anyone who has Xbox Live Gold can download Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for free!

If you can do it, DO IT NOW!

to be honest i don't play fighting games that much, if we were to fight it would pretty much be a guaranteed win for you

TripleA9000 wrote:

Xbox Gamertag x up yours x2
Ps3 Gamertag TripleA9000

Games that i play online.
Cod: 4, BO, BO2, Ghost
Titanfall
Battlefield 3
Halo: Reach, 3, 4, anniversary edition.
Burnout Parardise
Injustice God Among us

I would get more online games, But i'm a little tight on money at the moment.

games to add to the list,
dark souls
borderlands 2
street fighter 4 arcade edition
charlie murder
assassins creed 3

I plan on getting
dark souls 2
fable 3
diablo 3

Last edited Jun 25, 2014 at 01:49PM EDT

Oh believe me…I'm not godlike.

you don't understand, when i say i hardly play fighting games, i mean its to the point that all i really know how to do is the basic shit, any badass moves or combos you see me do is usually because i'm just pressing a bunch of random buttons at once

I actually haven't been playing much online recently, I guess I've just been occupied with other hobbies. Used to play a lot of TF2, though, maybe I should get back into that.
Also, I noticed a lot of people talking about SSF4 being free with gold on XBox. I took advantage of that offer and have been practicing recently, as I'm not that great with fighting games (I do really enjoy playing them though). Maybe we can organize a small tournament?

neet wrote:

I actually haven't been playing much online recently, I guess I've just been occupied with other hobbies. Used to play a lot of TF2, though, maybe I should get back into that.
Also, I noticed a lot of people talking about SSF4 being free with gold on XBox. I took advantage of that offer and have been practicing recently, as I'm not that great with fighting games (I do really enjoy playing them though). Maybe we can organize a small tournament?

You smart bastard…that'd be a great idea.

I'm such a fucking casual when it comes to games these days. Too much adult shit getting in the way.

I'd like to get some L4D2 going with other KYM users if for nothing else than to dick around. I guess I would have to acquire a legit copy of it then.

Anyway, if its on pc and its less "play to win" and more "lets get some laughs and have fun" I'll download/buy it. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!