Forums / Discussion / General

171,714 total conversations in 5,629 threads

+ New Thread

what is the most disgusting thing you ever did.

Last posted Jun 29, 2014 at 12:53PM EDT. Added Jun 18, 2014 at 09:45PM EDT
53 posts from 42 users

Once when I was four, I had been outside handling toads, and I picked up one, and, surprise surprise, it peed all over my hands. My mom told me to go wash my hands, and what did I do? I simply licked my hands “clean” and wiped them off on a tree.

Ironic considering I’m a bit of a germophobe, now.

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 09:52PM EDT
Jun 18, 2014 at 09:52PM EDT

me and my brother ate dog biscuits at petco.
They were surprisingly delicious.
Also to the guys above me, i wouldn’t put that up on the internet. It could come back to bite you in the ass one day. But that’s just my advice.

yelp its to late now. Ya know what they say, once its on the internet its there forever

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT
Jun 18, 2014 at 10:09PM EDT

Signed up for an account on Instagram.

Jun 18, 2014 at 10:43PM EDT

Ate dog jerkey on accident

Jun 18, 2014 at 11:04PM EDT

Combined all the beverages in my home and drunk it
Iced Tea + Milk + Orange Juice + Water + Kool-Aid=NO!

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 11:13PM EDT
Jun 18, 2014 at 11:11PM EDT

I worked at a fast food restaurant and we had this bacon tray. We cook the bacon and placed it on the tray. Every night, we take the bacon off the tray and dump out the grease. Well, one day, I decided that instead of dumping it, I drank the bacon grease, from the tray. None of my co-workers dared me to do it. I just felt like doing it. It actually tasted pretty good.

Jun 19, 2014 at 12:19AM EDT

When I was about 11 years old, I drank some milk from my grandma’s fridge, and I got sick afterwards. Later on, I checked the expiration date on the milk… and it was 2 years past the expiration date. Although, it didn’t taste bad… odd.

Jun 19, 2014 at 01:30AM EDT

i’ll eat food off the floor, after its passed the 3 sec rule, but only if its dry food, wet food tends to pick up whatever was on the ground.

Last edited Jun 19, 2014 at 01:56AM EDT
Jun 19, 2014 at 01:54AM EDT

I accidentally drank cooking oil, thinking it was ginger ale (since it was in the same 2L bottle, and sorta looked like it at the time.)

Jun 19, 2014 at 03:51AM EDT

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Your mom.

Damn, you beat me to it.

Jun 19, 2014 at 04:48AM EDT

When i was 6. i touched every single part of my body. (earhole,butthole,feet,p*nis,nostrils etc.)
and tasted it. It tasted like sh*t dipped in piss.

Jun 19, 2014 at 05:09AM EDT

When I was 13, I got involved in a cow shit fight. (Think a game of Frisbee, only with semi-dried bovine asspies instead of Frisbees, And the people you’re playing with really, really hate you.)

The worst part was when I then sat right next to the girls and tried to act cool while covered in cow shit and tears,

Gawd, I want to slap the shit out of my 13 year old past self. I mean that literally if you count the cow shit. Yea, 13 was the lowest point of my fucking life.

Last edited Jun 19, 2014 at 07:33AM EDT
Jun 19, 2014 at 07:32AM EDT

In like 9th grade I killed a spider and I was dared to bite into it, and some sort of sick curiosity of what it would taste like I gave in and bit it, which the texture of it was all slimy and it tasted terrible and I quickly spat it out.

Jun 19, 2014 at 07:50AM EDT

Dr. Coolface wrote:

Your mom.

Your dad.

Jun 19, 2014 at 12:02PM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

When I was 13, I got involved in a cow shit fight. (Think a game of Frisbee, only with semi-dried bovine asspies instead of Frisbees, And the people you’re playing with really, really hate you.)

The worst part was when I then sat right next to the girls and tried to act cool while covered in cow shit and tears,

Gawd, I want to slap the shit out of my 13 year old past self. I mean that literally if you count the cow shit. Yea, 13 was the lowest point of my fucking life.

That sounds awesome

Jun 19, 2014 at 04:36PM EDT

NintenDylan wrote:

In like 9th grade I killed a spider and I was dared to bite into it, and some sort of sick curiosity of what it would taste like I gave in and bit it, which the texture of it was all slimy and it tasted terrible and I quickly spat it out.

Not cool man, not cool…

@Dr. Coolface

That’s so infantile and immature yet so perfect and hilarious at the same time. Kudos.

Jun 19, 2014 at 05:04PM EDT

I once stood in dog shit, didn’t realise and smeared dog shit into every shop I walked into. When I got home and took off my shoes, I managed to get my hands covered in dog shit. To this day, I give dog shit a wide berth.

Jun 19, 2014 at 05:26PM EDT

reading this thread like:

But on topic:
Moved pure shit using my hands. No tools were available and I got paid for it.
I still wake up in terror thinking about that pile of shit.

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:37PM EDT

Cleaning the drains of the KFC I used to work at when I was a kid. Holy shit it was full of raw rotten chicken bits that’s been there’s for days and mixed with flour and oil, it smells horrifying. I have to do this many times, it was traumatic and once it was so bad that it traumatised me for days.

Jun 21, 2014 at 12:11AM EDT

Schabbs wrote:

I accidentally drank cooking oil, thinking it was ginger ale (since it was in the same 2L bottle, and sorta looked like it at the time.)

Relevant

Jun 21, 2014 at 09:29PM EDT

Took a shit on my hand and covered it on me.

Also I peed on my face once. I swear little me was so stupid.

Jun 21, 2014 at 09:50PM EDT

I printed out some pictures of Shrek R34 and secretly put it in my government teacher’s “To Do” folder. The next day, she had a grim, gloomy look on her face for the entire lecture.

I do somewhat regret doing it.

Jun 22, 2014 at 01:02AM EDT

Chokesmurf wrote:

I printed out some pictures of Shrek R34 and secretly put it in my government teacher’s “To Do” folder. The next day, she had a grim, gloomy look on her face for the entire lecture.

I do somewhat regret doing it.

I once changed my teacher’s Ipad wallpaper to Rule 34 of Nanako from Persona 4. When she was standing in front of the class, she turned on her Ipad to read something on it… She just stopped moving and stared at it for about a minute… The look on her face was hilarious… although… I partly regret it.

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 01:10AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 01:09AM EDT

Festive General Gai wrote:

I once changed my teacher’s Ipad wallpaper to Rule 34 of Nanako from Persona 4. When she was standing in front of the class, she turned on her Ipad to read something on it… She just stopped moving and stared at it for about a minute… The look on her face was hilarious… although… I partly regret it.

dude that’s gold

Last edited Jun 22, 2014 at 01:15AM EDT
Jun 22, 2014 at 01:15AM EDT

When I was young I licked a small amount of poop. No kidding. It tasted bitter. It’s only a small amount tho…

Jun 23, 2014 at 09:08AM EDT

Saccharin wrote:

You.

You might want to get tested.

Jun 23, 2014 at 09:57AM EDT

Look at the user above me (threads)

Jun 23, 2014 at 10:55PM EDT

i anger people by doing nothing wrong wrote:

I genuinely thought this guy was talking about piss someone conveniently put in the fridge

Also Relevant

Jun 25, 2014 at 05:37PM EDT

John Atyxyt wrote:

tasted my seed

I do that all the time

Jun 26, 2014 at 06:58PM EDT

i ate a piece of mars bar that was in a urinal.

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:44PM EDT

Plenty of things working with livestock, but outside that, once I threw up after taking some pills. I didn’t want to go get more from downstairs so I just picked them out of my puke and took them again.

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:46PM EDT

having to raise pigs, like they would shit while you were giving them a bath, and cleaning out their pens sucked major ass.

While everyone else was sad to see their pigs get auctioned off me and my brother were glad to see the little fuckers go

Jun 28, 2014 at 02:27AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!