Forums / Discussion / General

170,436 total conversations in 5,571 threads

+ New Thread

KillAllAnimals.com

Last posted Jun 25, 2014 at 02:54AM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2014 at 04:55PM EDT
9 posts from 9 users

So I just found this website that’s literally declaring war on vegetarianism and animals overall. Basically the anti-PETA. I’m not sure if this is a troll site or they’re actually legit. If it’s the latter, life is indeed amusing as the French say.

They even praised Dr. Robotnik as a hero just because he fought against a cartoon psuedo-Fleischer animal, so I fear it may be a troll site.

Link

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 04:55PM EDT
Jun 24, 2014 at 04:55PM EDT

lulz, i have no problem with veganism, i’m currently trying out vegetarianism in order to loose weight. And as for animal rights, yeah i can get behind it. Don’t be an asshole to animals, simple enough. But some people tend to take that shit way to far, such as comparing the life of a chicken to that of a human. Or telling children that their parents are psychotic killers for preparing and cooking meat.

But i digress it probably is a troll site

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 05:25PM EDT
Jun 24, 2014 at 05:01PM EDT
But weather it is by spreading their nasty diseases or by physically attacking us animals will never stop wage war on us until one side is ultimately destroyed.
Now animals are trying to get us back, with all the means they have.
Why don’t you go hunt down an entire gender of an endangered species? The fewer that can breed, the closer we are to victory!

^^Aside from that and the Dr Robotnik thing, they accuse Tarzan of being a traitor to humanity. There’s no way these aren’t trolls. Nobody is that stupid.

Jun 24, 2014 at 05:38PM EDT

Muffinlicious the Jade fan wrote:

But weather it is by spreading their nasty diseases or by physically attacking us animals will never stop wage war on us until one side is ultimately destroyed.
Now animals are trying to get us back, with all the means they have.
Why don’t you go hunt down an entire gender of an endangered species? The fewer that can breed, the closer we are to victory!

^^Aside from that and the Dr Robotnik thing, they accuse Tarzan of being a traitor to humanity. There’s no way these aren’t trolls. Nobody is that stupid.

No, sadly there are people that stupid (cough) WBC (cough).

Last edited Jun 24, 2014 at 05:47PM EDT
Jun 24, 2014 at 05:47PM EDT

@Captain badass

Yes, there definitely are people that stupid out there. Enough to want to wage war on animals.

…but this site is no such case. This is definitely a troll site.

Even a bigoted animal hater wouldn’t leave so many obvious clues that it isn’t serious.

Jun 25, 2014 at 02:54AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!