Forums / Discussion / General

172,609 total conversations in 5,664 threads

+ New Thread

HSG is Kill

Last posted Jun 27, 2014 at 09:31PM EDT. Added Jun 27, 2014 at 04:30PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

After several months, moderators on /co/ have finally decided to disallow the creation of Homestuck General threads. They’ve locked the last one and the former posters have apparently migrated to /s4s/. It’s the end of an era.

So, in light of this disappointing event, and the fact that this site used to have a fairly significant population of Homestucks, why don’t we have a brief little Homestuck thread to reminisce and talk about the hiatus/game/other things? This isn’t a general thread; I fully expect this thread to die in a week or so.

I just wish that Hussie would say something about his comic – no, not the spin-off material, but Homestuck itself. I’m sure he’s been hard at work for the story, but the last thing he said about the comic was posted two and a half months ago – and a status update would be a sight for sore eyes.

Is it possible that they’ll bring the General threads back when the comic’s up and running again?

Last edited Jun 27, 2014 at 08:06PM EDT

Kung Fu Cthulhu wrote:

I just wish that Hussie would say something about his comic – no, not the spin-off material, but Homestuck itself. I’m sure he’s been hard at work for the story, but the last thing he said about the comic was posted two and a half months ago – and a status update would be a sight for sore eyes.

Is it possible that they’ll bring the General threads back when the comic’s up and running again?

He has, in a way. He stated that most of the writing for the game was done late last year by him and Ryan North. I think we can assume he’s been finishing the comic on-and-off since then.

As for HSG returning, we can only hope.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!