Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Cosplay General

Last posted Jul 13, 2014 at 07:43PM EDT. Added Jul 13, 2014 at 03:54AM EDT
9 posts from 8 users

IT RETURNS

I'm going to Kumoricon this year. My Reimu cosplay is mostly ready, but I will be spending the next few months trying to lose enough weight to get a feminine figure back. It's not going to be easy at all, so I will be packing a backup cosplay just in case it doesn't work out.

And Enako is my favorite cosplayer:

and my waifu, and not just because she cosplayed as Reimu a grand total of once.

Here are some of my favorite recent cosplay photos.

My favorite is the guy dressed as a baller.

I've never cosplayed, but I have all the components to do Dave Strider from Homestuck (except for the wig). If I ever got seriously into it I would want to dress up as Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, but that would take work.

This thread need more deadpool cosplayers

I fragging love deadpool cosplayers. They are so hilarious.

Last edited Jul 13, 2014 at 01:22PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

IT RETURNS

I'm going to Kumoricon this year. My Reimu cosplay is mostly ready, but I will be spending the next few months trying to lose enough weight to get a feminine figure back. It's not going to be easy at all, so I will be packing a backup cosplay just in case it doesn't work out.

And Enako is my favorite cosplayer:

and my waifu, and not just because she cosplayed as Reimu a grand total of once.

Thanks for this little gem!

Fridge wrote:

Here are some of my favorite recent cosplay photos.

My favorite is the guy dressed as a baller.

I've never cosplayed, but I have all the components to do Dave Strider from Homestuck (except for the wig). If I ever got seriously into it I would want to dress up as Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, but that would take work.

Just cosplay as this you sexy beast

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!