Forums / Discussion / General

232,632 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Why do you love your Waifu / Husbando?

Last posted Aug 25, 2014 at 12:21AM EDT. Added Aug 07, 2014 at 07:34PM EDT
54 posts from 42 users

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Because Lyra is cute. And she loves you back. Simply for being you.

(As for Braeburn, he's only a Husbando because that's a mandatory requirement for everyone in the fandom)

But can she really love you if she doesn't know you?

Priscilla has a fluffy tail, that turns into a dagger when cut off, though anyone who does that is a sadistic bastard. Also, big feet. And the moan glitch.
What isn't there to love?

@Witch King
Wouldn't that be husbando's waifu is the sun? Just saying.
Also, obligitory:

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 06:13AM EDT

Scott the Dick wrote:

Surprisingly Ryuko isn't my waifu. It is actually Claire Redfield who is my waifu and only reason she is my waifu is because she is a nice girl and hot at the same time.

Wait so it's rare a nice girl is hot?

Mayaka Ibara is my ultimate waifu because she likes manga but isn't a raging otaku about it, she likes to problem-solve, she's not one-dimensional like many anime characters, she's adorable, and she's both kind and bitchy, a combo that for some reason I like. Most of my favorite female characters are the ones that play the straight man.

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 02:48PM EDT

So far answers have been kinda mediocre tbh (save Deltamelon).

Come on, surely you have a reason? Was it their personality, how they lived their life, perhaps even their looks.

She's cute.

Yeah, well so am I (winks at camera seductively), but that doesn't make me your husbando yet.

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 05:13PM EDT

@Duke

You're asking too many questions. And that defeats the purpose of having a waifu

But that just means you're not acknowleding the wants and needs of your waifu.

Midna's exotic, tsundere, mystical, intelligent, funny, and not afraid to get her hands dirty if push comes to shove. Also, I imagine she fucks like a tiger, and I see myself being slightly submissive. Beyond that, I see a lot of myself in her: cold and untrusting around strangers, but self-sacrificing (to a fault sometimes) among the ones I love. She's got that "alien surrounded by humans" thing going on, too. I feel like that a lot.

Plus, she's a twofer waifu! Have a lady your size with her normal Twili form, and enjoy size difference with Imp form! (I love me some size difference.)

I'll try not to rant any more.

Because I can relate to my waifu. I'm also socially awkarad, I also have a shitty brother, and I also sit around and do nothing but play games and go on the internet. She's also really cute.

Look at that. Isn't she adorable?

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 08:10PM EDT

Oh boy, here we go:
Pinkie Pie, I will always have her as mai waifu. She is a very optimistic pony that is willing to lift a person's spirits up. I want to see more people with her attitude. She is selfless, willing to put a smile on your face, even if it means sacrificing her own. Her free spirit is astounding, not even physics can keep this kawaii nigga down. Her quirkiness is endearing and cute. I think she is the most adorable poni I ever seen.

Is not only a waifu but I see her as an idol too. She is very sociable, meeting new people is basically her daily routine (If more people move to Ponyville or visit there). The way she takes on new and dangerous situations with little to no care in the world is inspiring. I would like to learn from her so I can know how to get out of my shell and aspire to be more like her in those aspects.

She tends to be a reminder of something I want but don't have: Happiness, being care free, energy, and friends (The IRL kind). She does remind me of myself when I was younger: Energetic, happy and being more optimistic. (A lot of people found me annoying when I was younger too).

Some people might find her annoying, but I am willing to look past that flaw and any others she has. Flaws is what makes her perfect IMO. If she babbles on about none sense. I would listen to everything she has to say, and willing to take any blunt responses she would throw at me. She maybe oblivious in some situations, but she always have good intentions behind them.

TL;DR: Grill makes muh dick hard.

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 08:32PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

So far answers have been kinda mediocre tbh (save Deltamelon).

Come on, surely you have a reason? Was it their personality, how they lived their life, perhaps even their looks.

She's cute.

Yeah, well so am I (winks at camera seductively), but that doesn't make me your husbando yet.

Oh RandomMan, you ARE my husbando. You just don't know it yet.

I never did really think of having a waifu. That is until I started watching Panty and Stocking for the first time. The moment I saw Stocking I knew from right off the bat that I would fall in love with her, as much as I could love an animated character that is.

What made me gravitate towards choosing Stocking as my waifu mainly dealt with that she was basically a goth, a Gothic Lolita at that too. However there were a few more factors that played towards it such as her love of things both sweet and cute, plays hard to get, is a deadpan snarker, has excellent fashion, and to top off her attributes would be the lovely voice, in my ears, of her English VA Monica Rial, who has a long list of characters that I grow infatuated with, but Stocking still takes the cake any day.
But the final factor that cemented Stocking as my waifu would be the episode 9B "Ghost: The Phantom of Daten City," wherein Stocking fell in love with a ghost that was, let's just say, not the most beautiful or kindest decoration on the Christmas tree. The fact that Stocking fell in love with this guy that no one on Earth would ever give a chance and ended up being an actual nice guy in the end just made me tear up in the end like no other series ever has. Perhaps it's because Stocking gave a guy a chance that wouldn't ever feel love at all is what sold it for me, with me relating strongly with the ghost on that one.

Bottom line I like that she is a Gothic Lolita that likes men for who they are not what they are. And if anyone wonders, when I binge the series when I'm suffering loss of creativity I usually don't watch the last two episodes for reasons that basically write themselves.

Here's a few short and basic reasons for each of mai waifus

First up is… well, RWBY's Penny.

Other than being a lovely robot to my optics, her kick-assery in the end of volume 1 was tremendous. Personally, I like her weird behavior a bit.

Next up, Transformer's Windblade.

It's usually because I naturally favor her bod and pretty face(and she's a rare Fembot who can transform into a hoverjet)

Another Transformers waifu is Arcee

She's a huge classic when it comes down to Autobot femmies and is still a fan favorite from this day forth. And of course her modern incarnation

is extremely hotter than any other version to date.

Fourth place in my waifu list is Flamewar

She has the best paint job ever.

Lastly is Left 4 Dead's Witch

It's a bit unusual for a robo-fucker like me to develop feelings for organics but my sympathy can override my feelings flesh and metal. Thus, I am unable to kill those lovely witches (unless they are startled of course)

Roarshack wrote:

Because I can relate to my waifu. I'm also socially awkarad, I also have a shitty brother, and I also sit around and do nothing but play games and go on the internet. She's also really cute.

Look at that. Isn't she adorable?

I'm probably signing my own death warrant by making this post, but…

I watched Watamote because people were proclaiming how much a relatable character Tomoko is, but in the end I ultimately despised her for being a self-centered, pompous hermit who takes herself a little too seriously.

RandomMan wrote:

Why do leaves fall?
Why does the sun rise?

Asking the questions that matter here people.

Leaves fall because of a hormone called auxin that stops being produced during autumn, which causes the connections between the leaf's base and twig to disconnect.

The sun rises because the Earth turns in a way that causes the sun to appear higher overhead from dawn until noon/

Duke Crabtree wrote:

But that just means you're not acknowleding the wants and needs of your waifu.

A Waifu/Husbando is just a fanciful pretend situation which only needs as much depth as you want to humor.

So what does a Waifu/Husbando need other than a good imagination?

A Waifu/Husbando is just a fanciful pretend situation which only needs as much depth as you want to humor.

So what does a Waifu/Husbando need other than a good imagination?

Says the guy with the tulpa.

#owned

Last edited Aug 10, 2014 at 01:53PM EDT

I don't have a waifu. I love all the little ponies. They are just so cute and there are so many to choose from. I love Princess Luna. I love Twilight Sparkle. I love Derpy. I love Rainbow Dash. I love Fluttershy. I love Lyra. I love Octavia. They all are such good waifu material. I can't pick just one!

As for husbandos, Blue Screen is the only one for me……except for Braebrun……and sometimes Shining Armor…..and also Big Mac.

Noire, particularly the one from Victory (Not Hyper and the Geki one is a separate Noire). She's not only a hard and dedicated worker, but has a wonderful midriff. I feel so bad for her because her tsundere attitude and light selfishness, a lot of the retribution she gets is so unwarranted.

I love the Pyro because he reminds me of me. He's eccentric, is fascinated by fire, is an outcast, and likes cutesy stuff (if pyroland is any indication). Plus I think he looks pretty damn hot (ba dum tshh) especially with the pyromancer's mask

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!