Forums / Discussion / General

232,900 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Wierdest/Worst Thing You Have Ever Ate

Last posted Aug 20, 2014 at 12:25PM EDT. Added Aug 19, 2014 at 01:15AM EDT
31 posts from 26 users

Chicken feet, a Chinese delicacy. Actually very tasty, I order it everytime I go to dim sum.

Very boney.

Last edited Aug 19, 2014 at 01:32AM EDT

If we're going with things that are edible, I would probably say a few insects and arachnids I have eaten. But if we're going for inedible material I once drank bleach when I was very young, but my mother stopped me from drinking enough that would kill me.

I've eaten raw egg, catfood, my own vomit, OXO cubes, lamb tails, human mucus, human earwax, human semen, 5 month old milk

…but the worst, WORST flavor I've had the wretched horror of tasting in all my living history was sheep gall-bladder bile

Worse than the fucking OXO cube x9001

If you are wondering how I managed to get that shit in my mouth, lets just say: always do your job properly when working at a slaughterhouse

Jebus, couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for the whole day

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I've eaten raw egg, catfood, my own vomit, OXO cubes, lamb tails, human mucus, human earwax, human semen, 5 month old milk

…but the worst, WORST flavor I've had the wretched horror of tasting in all my living history was sheep gall-bladder bile

Worse than the fucking OXO cube x9001

If you are wondering how I managed to get that shit in my mouth, lets just say: always do your job properly when working at a slaughterhouse

Jebus, couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for the whole day

Ignoring the obligatory human semen part… your own vomit? How did that happen?

Anyways, there was one time where I ate an expired hard-boiled egg. And promptly threw it up. And I nearly cut my esophagus open on a tab from a Monster can, but I didn't actually swallow it.

So far I've eaten cat food (curious), bits of eraser (nervous habit), sour milk, blood (my own (some blood goes to the back of my throat when I get nosebleeds)), human semen (I'll give you 3 guesses as to how that happened), phlegm(was no trash can nearby and I didn't want to spit on the carpet), paper (another nervous habit), a bouillon cube (thought it was caramel), and a live mosquito (flew into my mouth).

I have always eaten a good cheese and jam sandwich.

And that is exactly what it sounds like.

That is the weird one, now let's go for the worst one

I have tried this arab dish called 'bambiya' and it is bad because it has this ingredient called okra and okra is a hairy green vegetable whose insides look like someone's snot

Last edited Aug 19, 2014 at 07:03PM EDT

While I don't remeber the flavor or the details of what happened, when I was 3 years old I ate a glass capsule with mercury. I don't know if the mercury came out of the capsule or not, ir if Im inmune to mercury ( or if I have secret mercury powers :O) but Im still alive :D

I once ate dog biscuits.

When I bite off my finger nails tend to eat them.

Once my brother dared me to eat this concoction of collard greens, mash potatoes, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and I think yams, and pie. Needless to say my body wouldn't allow me to swallow it, ended up spitting that shit right out. It was without a doubt the worst thing i had ever tasted.

As a kid i swallowed a penny.

As a kid i used to eat my pencil in class when i got bored.

( i don't think anyone will be able to top blue screen on account of him eating vomit and semen)

@lowercase

Oh that's no big deal, anyone that has licked any area of human skin will have eaten some skin. because that stuff flakes off all the time and is quite edible

I know that if my lips start peeling, I have a tendency to chew off any dead skin that comes off

@Disturbed

Sweetie, not in public.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!