Forums / Discussion / General

232,594 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Hey, What's Your Name Babe?

Last posted Sep 05, 2014 at 11:52AM EDT. Added Aug 19, 2014 at 05:11PM EDT
82 posts from 57 users

So, ITT you post your real name! (First only pls, I don't want anyone getting dox'd over here)

I am not posting mine because I prefer to remain as anon as possible. Sooooooooo, what's yours bebeh?

TripleA9000 wrote:

i honestly wish i could, but if i did then you would be able to figure out who i was no problem.

With a first name? Is it really that unique? Well, whatever you want

@Mine

Just so,you guys know, it's not Sam. Or is it? I'm never telling!

Slutty Sam wrote:

With a first name? Is it really that unique? Well, whatever you want

@Mine

Just so,you guys know, it's not Sam. Or is it? I'm never telling!

real talk i once searched it up and the only other documented people with my name is my father and some music star.

TripleA9000 wrote:

real talk i once searched it up and the only other documented people with my name is my father and some music star.

alright i'll give you guys a hint

Its 6 letters,it starts with an I and ends with an A

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Preston.

Here's a little game for you guys: Try to find someone famous with that as a given name. I dare ya.

former leader of the canadian progressive conservatives was named preston manning

Captain Blubber wrote:

former leader of the canadian progressive conservatives was named preston manning

Actually, I looked it up before I posted to make sure I wasn't talking out my ass, and it turns out that his name is actually Ernest Manning. He took his middle name as his first because his (also well-known in politics) father was also an Ernest Manning. So no, I'd say that doesn't count.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Actually, I looked it up before I posted to make sure I wasn't talking out my ass, and it turns out that his name is actually Ernest Manning. He took his middle name as his first because his (also well-known in politics) father was also an Ernest Manning. So no, I'd say that doesn't count.

how about you check you first-name-using privilege

Taryn wrote:

Preston Lacy, from Jackass.

"When on Jackass, Lacy is most often featured with Jason Acuña (Wee-Man) and their most common skit involves Lacy chasing after "Wee-Man" down public streets in nothing more than their briefs and white T-shirts, showing off his morbid obesity. Lacy has contributed many of the ideas that later became Jackass skits and stunts. Preston is also known for his anger outbursts, the most memorable of which occurred during "The Eggnog Challenge," where Preston passed out and fellow contestant Chris Nieratko puked in Preston's hat and put it back on his head. Preston then started ripping down the Christmas decorations and flipping tables."

I can see that we're kindred spirits.

TripleA9000 wrote:

alright i'll give you guys a hint

Its 6 letters,it starts with an I and ends with an A

I know your name already, but I'll leave it towards the others to find out

My name is Matt, also.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!