Forums / Discussion / General

175,093 total conversations in 5,761 threads

+ New Thread

Is It Just Me Or...

Last posted Aug 24, 2014 at 10:20AM EDT. Added Aug 23, 2014 at 07:49PM EDT
26 posts from 21 users

…are people with cats as their avatars usually assholes? I’m barely even kidding, it seems like the majority of people with cat avatars (not just on KYM) are usually really blunt and rough and they sound like they’re always mad. Evidence anyone?

The quoted post has been deleted.

Well, I thought it was too stupid to go in General but too serious to go in Riff Raff so I just figured it’s safer to go in Riff Raff and let the mods decide where to put it. (which someone did)

@madcat

You said it!

Last edited Aug 23, 2014 at 07:56PM EDT

Sam wrote:

Well, I thought it was too stupid to go in General but too serious to go in Riff Raff so I just figured it’s safer to go in Riff Raff and let the mods decide where to put it. (which someone did)

@madcat

You said it!

fyi if the topic is straight forward enough then i’ll move it to general, it’s okay if it’s a little bit silly.

A$AP Twisty wrote:

>tfw you could make so much jokes out of this but ur afraid cause you are not on riff raff

One thing about users with cat avatars is that they constantly get the pussy.

Sam wrote:

…are people with cats as their avatars usually assholes? I’m barely even kidding, it seems like the majority of people with cat avatars (not just on KYM) are usually really blunt and rough and they sound like they’re always mad. Evidence anyone?

Hey! I’m not a baddie. just a regular guy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!