Forums / Discussion / General

232,781 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Tasty five guys

Last posted Aug 27, 2014 at 06:05PM EDT. Added Aug 26, 2014 at 10:09PM EDT
13 posts from 13 users

It's been about only 2 years now since Holland finally got one. Sure it may be greasy, but that's what makes it so good. The burger I always get is a cheeseburger with pickles and A1. Now if only Holland can get a Dunkin Donuts for heaven's sake!

One time me and my mom went to Five Guy's and they completely messed up her order. She was supposed to get a bacon cheeseburger, but they had somehow forgot to include the actual burger with it, but we ended up just getting a free meal from them instead of them giving her a different burger.

I'm not a burger person, so there's really nothing for me there. The fries are ok.

Now if only Holland can get a Dunkin Donuts for heaven’s sake!

This guy knows what's up. I give away way too much of my paycheck to that establishment (it doesn't help that there are literally 3 different locations within a mile of my campus)

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 12:02PM EDT

I haven't gone there in years. Patch tests showed one of my many allergies include peanuts, and they certainly use a lot of peanut oil. The most recent allergy test I got may removed peanuts from the equation, but I'm still cautious. Thankfully none of my allergies lead to anaphylaxis (yet).

I've never actually been to a five guys before. I dunno why, just haven't.

@Crimson Locks

There are actually 7 or 8 Dunkin Donuts in my town alone. It's crazy. No, I'm not kidding.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 06:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!