Forums / Discussion / General

232,823 total conversations in 7,784 threads

+ New Thread

Post Your Pet

Last posted Sep 17, 2014 at 07:40PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2014 at 11:09PM EDT
24 posts from 21 users

She's really territorial, like outside her cage she an angel is completely peaceful and sometimes curios. But when on or in her cage she is vicious and bites anything that comes in.

Last edited Sep 01, 2014 at 11:26PM EDT

I haven't had a pet since I released my turtle some years ago. I named him Kenichi after the main character from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. I didn't take pictures of him, as I didn't have any kind of camera back then, but here's a picture of his species.

I guess I'll go ahead and make myself look weird.

I don't have any living pets. I've moved around too much, and been too busy lately to have had time for them.

So I have this dumb little shell that sits on my desk that I occasionally anthropomorphize and talk to. I call it Button, because it's a button shell. I guess it's somewhat more personalized than a pet rock, but it does about the same thing.

Still, I do my best to not take this little mass of CaCO3 for granite.
Because it's calcium carbonate, and that would be dumb.

Last edited Sep 02, 2014 at 12:12AM EDT

This is Oliver, a Pit Bull Terrier. He can be really weird sometimes, for instance he will make strange noises when he wants something or if he rolls around a lot. He's also known to constantly beg for things, which is why we named him Oliver (his original name was Grimm, but we didn't think that name fit him at all). He can be sweet, but I still would've preferred a Chihuahua, or if I had more money a Fennec Fox.

I've only had hamsters my whole life because my dad and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the like.
However, I do have an armadillo lizard some day.

Because I mean, it looks like a cute little baby dragon oh my god. =3

Since I'm too lazy to take a picture of my dog right now, I'll show you some pets I used to have:

This is dusty. He is/was a Netherlands dwarf with killer blood-red eyes.

I don't remember if this was Slipher or Oballesk (both are botched versions of the Slifer and Obelisk Yu-Gi-Oh characters). Both of them were ribbon snakes.

This is Solomon, my pet Bearded Dragon. He used to be called 'Lady', but he was mis-sold as a female and we found out a year later. If he were human he would have his own Tumblr account already.

This is Roxey, but she's mostly called Kitten. She had a rough start to life (been through two other homes that weren't suitable for her) and she always sleeps in awkward positions.

Last up is Britney. Don't ask about the name. All you need to know is she leaves fur everywhere all the time and sleeps in inconvenient places.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I've only had hamsters my whole life because my dad and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the like.
However, I do have an armadillo lizard some day.

Because I mean, it looks like a cute little baby dragon oh my god. =3

I'm sorry but you gave me such a good opportunity.

I finally bothered to get my hands on some newer pictures, this time including my newer dog, Red (on the right- real creative name, I know).

Not pictured: Red displaying the lunacy and manic energy of the Joker, or the both of them engaged in a nice game of "how close can we come to looking like we're actually trying to murder each other?"

Last edited Sep 17, 2014 at 07:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!