Forums / Discussion / General

232,778 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Joan Rivers Dead at 81

Last posted Sep 04, 2014 at 11:48PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2014 at 03:33PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

The quoted post has been deleted.

Yes it's wrong if you're not aware at who she is. Rivers was a famous American comedian, fashion reviewer, and red carpet interviewer. Her face is pretty iconic for modern Hollywood standards.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

She played Dot in Mel Brooks spaceballs

Well she was voiced by Joan. Her body was done by Lorene Yarnell of Shields and Yarnell (who died 4 years ago.

chowzburgerz wrote:

Yes it's wrong if you're not aware at who she is. Rivers was a famous American comedian, fashion reviewer, and red carpet interviewer. Her face is pretty iconic for modern Hollywood standards.

So a European person doesn't know who one American celebrity is (even though we literally have thousands of them).

Yeah, I guess he's in the "wrong".

chowzburgerz wrote:

>A European doesn't know who one American celebrity is
>Oh! I know! I'll criticize them and put them in the wrong for knot knowing this one celebrity.

To keep this on topic, RIP Joan and my condolences do go towards her family.

LNH wrote:

She was an American comedian. She was a tad outspoken and liked plastic surgery.

Indeed, her statements on homosexuality and Palestine might have gotten a little discourse from people.

Currently, the conspiracies regarding her death are pretty lulzy. There are people who think that Obama killed her off because she once called him gay and his wife a "tranny" respectively.

Last edited Sep 04, 2014 at 11:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!