Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Fsjal get

Last posted Aug 06, 2009 at 09:48AM EDT. Added Aug 04, 2009 at 05:44PM EDT
12 posts from 6 users

I dunno, but on a similar yet unrelated note, how come whenever people try to make photoshops, there are all sorts of crummy artifacts? Are they using mspaint? I have Photoshop CS4, and I've never had a single artifact in a shopped photo that wasn't pre-existing in the original photo.

can someone explain the get in this pic? im not trolling, but i do not understand this one. i thought get was a game where you go after a certain number. was the 0000 at the end of the post number a get?

Some people bet on numbers, but GET also applies when someone's post number is a special number, like 100000000, 999999999, or 123456789.

aspine, AverageJoe, I knew that already, but what is the get associated with this pic in particular? the only thing that stands out is the unusual 0000 number at the end. also what is an artifact? I have neevr used photoshop yet to make anything.

This is 100.5M Get, its between 100M get, and 200M get. Its still very popular, Random gets would be a 5-6 0s at the end, this is the only one till you get 16.

I suppose there isn't anything funny or ironic about a fsjal being the pic of a special number post, unless fsjal is Kips Skyper's favorite meme (based on his icon). Also, artifacts are little pixelated distortions around in photos and videos of bad qualtiy. Even if you have a good quality photo, you can get artifacts in it if you open and save the photo with either a low quality setting, or a crappy program.

It just so happens MSpaint is a crappy program, so most people who think they are funny by making fake pictures have to use MSpaint (because they are probably don't care enough to get photoshop), which will most likely result in an obviously fake photo. But the fact that un-shopped pictures can still be bad quality and contain artifacts is often used as an excuse when the picture is presented.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!