Forums / Discussion / General

232,841 total conversations in 7,786 threads

+ New Thread

nonew episodes since 2012

Last posted Sep 18, 2014 at 03:05PM EDT. Added Sep 18, 2014 at 04:37AM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

Probably the money/staff/motivation. I forget the exact reason, but I really wish they would start it again. According to sites like Alexa, we got the most traffic when we started the videos back up. Once they stopped, site traffic fell as well.

I would love to see new episodes of Know Your Meme. There are a lot of confirmed memes waiting to have a Know Your Meme episode. If money is the problem, they should start a Pateron.

Generally Forest and Sarah where chased away by the shit reception they where getting. Many angry fans of KYM where disappointing at them replacing Jamie Dubs and Co.

Their quit was rather sudden too. AmandaB claimed they where just on Hiatus, but they never did come back and it was later clarified by one of the admins that they did quit. I think that was around the time the "New/Featured Episode" tab was removed but it may have been earlier.

Let me give a detailed account from how I saw it.

Basically, I'm pretty sure I don't need to mention about the Homestuck episode and the reaction it got. After that happened, it was decided that admins (and mods to an extent) would help to write the episodes, so that there weren't as many errors. The first (and last) result of this was the two-part pokemon episode. As well as this, we also had planned episodes for Gangnam Style, Trololo Guy and a sequel to Guide to being a girl on the internet (which I was looking forward to, actually). Basically, after the episodes went live, the mods just didn't receive any more updates about the episodes. We asked about them, but we didn't really get anything solid.

Honestly I think the whole ordeal as to why the episodes stopped can be summed up with this thread

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!