Forums / Discussion / General

232,595 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Wolfaboos

Last posted Oct 26, 2014 at 12:51AM EDT. Added Sep 29, 2014 at 12:42PM EDT
56 posts from 32 users

For anyone who doesn't know what a wolfaboo is, its a person with an unhealthy obsession with wolves.
Ya know i actually used to think wolves were pretty cool. Until i met wolfaboos. Now i can't stand to look at wolves without my mind filling up with uncontrollable rage.

Shit like this is why they piss me off. Just read the comment section on this video

The uploader disable embedding

They see wolves as being the pinnacle of evolution. according to them wolves are noble, kind, brave, and smarter than any other animal ever. They also believes wolves are much higher up than humans.

Last edited Sep 29, 2014 at 12:55PM EDT

Wolves were cool.
But the moment I met Wolfaboos, I immediately jumped to the Dragon ship.
Yeah, I saw some shit I didn't need to see, but AT LEAST WE GOT THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

I mean, anyone who is unhealthy obsessed with anything will make it look really bad. I like anime, but weaboos that are fucking crazed over them doesn't make me hate anime.
Basically, just because there are strange fanatics of certain things/hobbies, don't let it make you feel bad for liking them.

The Sniper in White wrote:

I mean, anyone who is unhealthy obsessed with anything will make it look really bad. I like anime, but weaboos that are fucking crazed over them doesn't make me hate anime.
Basically, just because there are strange fanatics of certain things/hobbies, don't let it make you feel bad for liking them.

i don't feel bad for liking them, but every-time i see them i'm reminded of wolfaboos. And it makes me angry

TripleA9000 wrote:

For anyone who doesn't know what a wolfaboo is, its a person with an unhealthy obsession with wolves.
Ya know i actually used to think wolves were pretty cool. Until i met wolfaboos. Now i can't stand to look at wolves without my mind filling up with uncontrollable rage.

Shit like this is why they piss me off. Just read the comment section on this video

The uploader disable embedding

They see wolves as being the pinnacle of evolution. according to them wolves are noble, kind, brave, and smarter than any other animal ever. They also believes wolves are much higher up than humans.

"wolves are noble, kind, brave, and smarter than any other animal"
Well, the first three are dictionary examples of anthropomorphizing, which is illogical pretty much regardless of which creature you do it with (and I've seen a lot of them). The last, on the other hand, is just factually wrong- for example, homo sapiens is the only species intelligent enough to posses a theory of mind.
Overall, you should just let people like what they like- idiots will always try to ruin everything.

Ugghhhhh! These turds have been a fandom for years and I despise them.

@0.9999…=1

You can't exactly prove that humans are the only ones out there capable of advanced thought. Well, obviously wolves don't really have human thought, but it could actually be argued that dolphins and their cousins do. Dolphins have shown to behave in nearly every way humans do and have empathy and grow connections and all kinds of other shit. Just look it up. It isn't proven that they do have human thought but it hasn't exactly been disproven either. For now we can safely say humans are the only ones, but don't make a concrete assumption.

As much as I love wolfs and hate seeing people hunting wolfs just for sport,I fully understand they are not innocent creatures as the wolfaboos make them out to be and can extremely dangerous if you're close to them.Especially when you're in their territory.

Seriously,these people are idiots.

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

I prefer foxes.

yep, i can't deny foxes are so damn cute and i think the trickster mentality there portrait as having is adorable. (i think thats actually a dog, i could be wrong btw)

But yeah, i doubt obsessing over a animal, or anything that much can be healthy.

Urban Dictionary gave a pretty good definition

Wolfaboo
Wolf·a·boo wolf-uh-boo (n.)

1. Derived from the term Weeaboo (referring to a person overly obsessed with japan.) A Wolfaboo: "A person overly obsessed with wolves; one who equates a human life to that of a wolf; someone who defends and or glorifies wolves killing humans. Often misspelling the plural of wolf as 'wolfs'; Often, will make up lies and propaganda to defend wolves; most of the lies do not hold true when put to actual research."

Tom: "Did you see how Yellowstone is regulating the wolves to preserve elk populations?"

Bob: "YEAH! IT MAKES ME SO MAD! IF A HUNTER KILLS ANY WOLFS, THEN THAT HUNTER SHOULD BE RIPPED APART BY A WHOLE WOLF PACK!!"

Tom: "Wow, you never told me what a wolfaboo you were."

Last edited Sep 30, 2014 at 11:34AM EDT

Trollanort wrote:

Wolves were cool.
Yeah, I saw some shit I didn't need to see, but AT LEAST WE GOT THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

You see this guy? Listen to this guy. He understands.

Well, i knew about these specimens, but never got a big research on them. Well, seems like as i tought they are low evolved forms of furries wich dedicate their time to the worshiping of the Canis Lupus (known as wolf).

"wolves are good stop the hate they could reck u"

Why is this even a thing? Do people actually consider themselves to be a wolf "kin" or whatever the word you use is?

Surma wrote:

yep, i can't deny foxes are so damn cute and i think the trickster mentality there portrait as having is adorable. (i think thats actually a dog, i could be wrong btw)

But yeah, i doubt obsessing over a animal, or anything that much can be healthy.

I can't let you like that fox!

TripleA9000 wrote:

Urban Dictionary gave a pretty good definition

Wolfaboo
Wolf·a·boo wolf-uh-boo (n.)

1. Derived from the term Weeaboo (referring to a person overly obsessed with japan.) A Wolfaboo: "A person overly obsessed with wolves; one who equates a human life to that of a wolf; someone who defends and or glorifies wolves killing humans. Often misspelling the plural of wolf as 'wolfs'; Often, will make up lies and propaganda to defend wolves; most of the lies do not hold true when put to actual research."

Tom: "Did you see how Yellowstone is regulating the wolves to preserve elk populations?"

Bob: "YEAH! IT MAKES ME SO MAD! IF A HUNTER KILLS ANY WOLFS, THEN THAT HUNTER SHOULD BE RIPPED APART BY A WHOLE WOLF PACK!!"

Tom: "Wow, you never told me what a wolfaboo you were."

Wow, if a person would compare the life of their own species to an animal that isn't even endangered..

The internet is home to some pretty fascinating creatures, isn't it?

aje_gile wrote:

Wolfaboos favourite movie

actually they hate that movie, because according to them it depicts wolves as savage bloodthirsty creatures.

You see in the mind of a wolfaboo, wolves are kind and would never harm a human unless it was self defense.

TripleA9000 wrote:

actually they hate that movie, because according to them it depicts wolves as savage bloodthirsty creatures.

You see in the mind of a wolfaboo, wolves are kind and would never harm a human unless it was self defense.

I was being sarcastic when I posted that pic, but it's okay because I also think that wolfaboos must hate this film.

Trollanort wrote:

Wolves were cool.

i forgot to mention this in the previous post, but i'm a HUGE fan of dragons as well.
I don't know why, other people see them as horrible beasts, but i'm humbled, and calmed whenever i see one. Also i would love to have a dragon as a pet, going places would be awesome riding a dragon. Flying over the terrain.

Last edited Oct 11, 2014 at 03:00PM EDT

Dr. Flames wrote:

My God, you dont know how much i m laughing at this. Kill it? nah, better contain it. An specimen like this one would be of great entertainment.

Conatain it? Not really a good idea.
We could get stupidity from that thing.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!