Forums / Discussion / General

232,594 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

favorite foods and drinks

Last posted Oct 21, 2014 at 01:34AM EDT. Added Oct 18, 2014 at 01:01PM EDT
27 posts from 26 users

I'm not posting pictures, as it would more than likely make me hungry, so instead I'll just list them.
Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, pizza, hard boiled eggs, potatoes (in every shape and form), and Reese's peanut butter cups and assorted candies (like Fastbreak, Nutrageous, Pieces, etc.)
Favorite Drinks: Orange soda (Orange Crush and Fanta are the best but any will do) and Arnold Palmer.

Middle Eastern food in general, though I'm best acquainted with Lebanese food. Kafta, a kind of ground lamb dish cooked with tons of different spices, is really good on special occasions and hummus & naan is my go-to snack. Arabic coffee is strong as fuck but really, really good if you like your coffee black. On the day-to-day, though, I think you can't get a better breakfast than eggs over easy with cheese melted on top of 'em.

Grilled pineapple. If you ever get a chance to have that, do so. It's delicious.

Raspberry Lemonade is something that I wish more restaurants would serve…

Gummy Candy, Cherry Pepsi , Vanilla Coke, Vanilla Dr.Pepper , Spicy Foods , Min Chocolate Chip ice cream , Bacon cheese Burgers, Cinnamon rolls and Chocolate chip cookies if there perfectly cooked, and Cheese Stuffed crust pizza

Chicken fried steak with eggs (and preferably hash browns).
I'll fucking eat it regardless of size, I'll tell you what.

Dolsot bibimbap is fucking delicious. I'll have none of that wussy-ass bowl stuff, it's either in a fucking stone pot or nada (unless it's been made by my grandparents which I'll eat regardless).

A white chocolate mocha is usually good (I'm not too much of a chilled coffee lover).

Italian foods such as pizza are the best.

Pizza, pasta and all that

and Mexican foods like that tortilla with cheeze thing they do

Foods: pizza, cheeseburgers, chili, salmon, anything fried, sushi, pretty much any Asian noodle dish (especially mi goreng satay), Indian food (paneer makhani is one of my favorites), Greek food (saganaki, pastitsio, and loukoumades are some of my favorites), falafel, burritos, enchiladas, tofu, pretty much any spicy food (including things like horseradish and wasabi), anything with garlic, chicken liver with grilled onions, calamari, any kind of rice, peanut butter, Nutella, brownies, angel food cake, hardboiled quail eggs, most cheeses (especially really sharp cheeses), sweet potatoes, latkes, seitan, cornbread, any cajun food, croissants, corned beef, Chicago-style foods (Chicago-style hotdogs, Italian beef, Italian breaded steak sandwiches), grilled cheese, macaroni and cheese, ham, bananas, corn, peas, tamales, refried beans, Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, pretty much any cookie that doesn't have raisins in it, lychees (not the canned ones), couscous, any pasta, anything with a lot of cumin, anything with mint, anything with licorice (except black jelly beans), anything with anise, beef jerky, tuna, tuna salad, dumpling soup, potato salad (especially German style), head cheese, any cream based soup, Canadian bacon, and kiszka.

Drinks: cola, root beer, hot chocolate, coffee (with a lot of cream and sugar), chai lattes, orange juice, milkshakes, smoothies, chocolate milk, chocolate almond milk, vanilla soy milk, Gazoza (a Greek soda), Vimto, Coke Zero, apple cider, Thai tea, mineral water (non-carbonated), coconut water, and lemonade.

I think I listed too much.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!