Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
My loldog made it to a contest finals, please help us win!

Last posted Nov 02, 2014 at 10:50AM EST. Added Nov 02, 2014 at 08:34AM EST
3 posts from 3 users

I am reaching out to the vast power of the cheezburger universe. My dog is currently a finalist in a Salvador Dali contest. We are currently in second place, not far behind first. To win, we need to most likes and shares of this funny photo of our dog by the end of today. Please click on this link and like and share this picture to help us out! Yes, I realize it is on Facebook, but if you have an account and don't mind liking the picture, it will help me out. Plus the photo is pretty funny.

For those who are interested a bit more information:

I am a long time member on Cheezburger and love taking goofy photos of our pets,

One of the photos that I took I entered for a contest ran by the Winnipeg Art Gallery who is currently running a Salvador Dali exhibit. They had people promote the exhibit by taking selfies and posting them to twitter and instagram tagged with #DoADali. I managed to make the final with this picture of our dog. My wife LOVES Salvador Dali and I am doing my best to help win this so it would mean so much for you to do a quick like or share to get us the most votes before the end of today.

wat tambor wrote:

Please stop begging for attention on the KYM fourms. It will get you nowhere. Also, RandomMan or Loli, come and lock this please.

Don't do that.

@Adam_N

KYM isn't affiliated with Cheez that much other than that we're practically a daughter company, so stating your long term activity there isn't going to hold up much here.

But good luck with your dog. You're kinda advertising here, so I'll lock this now (site policy and that).

Last edited Nov 02, 2014 at 10:50AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!