Forums / Discussion / General

232,834 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'm Sick of what KYM has become

Last posted Nov 14, 2014 at 08:16PM EST. Added Nov 14, 2014 at 06:20PM EST
13 posts from 11 users

Lately these past few months KYM has been and absolute shithole. Consumed up the ass with the gamegate shitstorm, the locking down of many great galleries, and overall there is more hostility that has been brewing up. I mean I don't mind a bit of hostility every once and a while, I go to 4chan for that, but I go to KYM to have fun! Not to engage in more hostility. It saddens me as this is one of my favorite sites to go to. Now looking at it its just a mess, I think I am going to be gone for a while guys. Wish me luck.

madcat wrote:

Who are you? Also, you've only been here for a few months in the first place, so I don't really get the point of this thread.

I used to have an account back in the day. But I deleted it for very personal reasons which I don't like to get into.

First Name Last Name wrote:

I used to have an account back in the day. But I deleted it for very personal reasons which I don't like to get into.

Unless you have ways to prove that, no one is going to believe you. And KYM was never about fun, it was about documenting memes and other viral trends, subcultures, etc. Nothing more.

Also, I thought these 'I'm leaving/deactivating' threads died off, since they are just made by attention whores.

Last edited Nov 14, 2014 at 06:57PM EST
the locking down of many great galleries

>Cringeworthy, Childhood Enhanced, Ruined Childhood
>"great galleries"

I used to have an account back in the day. But I deleted it for very personal reasons which I don’t like to get into

Checked your ip and it gives me two results. A banned account and an account with only one comment that registered a year ago.

I'm curious to know which one is it, but I think already know the answer.

I go to KYM to have fun! Not to engage in more hostility

I will copy and paste what socks wrote.

KYM was never about fun, it was about documenting memes and other viral trends, subcultures, etc. Nothing more.

You can still have fun in here but, in the end, we are still a wikipedia for memes. That's what we do.

I think I am going to be gone for a while guys. Wish me luck.

Baibai, I will lock this thread after you answer my post. Deactivation / attention whoring threads are not allowed…or necessary.

Edit: Oh fuck it, I will lock it anyways. I don't care who you really are. See you in the next "KYM I'm back" thread.

Last edited Nov 14, 2014 at 08:55PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!