Forums / Discussion / General

232,836 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Merry Christmas to All

Last posted Dec 25, 2014 at 09:35PM EST. Added Dec 24, 2014 at 09:10PM EST
19 posts from 19 users

One year ago, I joined KYM. It was on a whim, something stupid for Christmas Eve. But I was greeted with WONDERS. The death of the tyrannical Cringeworthy, the birth of Five Nights at Freddy's and Monster Girls. The resurrection of Super Smash and Pokemon as ORAS and Sm4sh were released. I laughed as thegreato taught me about being a commentator. I cried as General Yi disappeared, taking his holy words with him. I marveled in amazement at the sheer level of creativity this website bestowed in only a year. And now, that year is over. But that does not mean KYM is. Now, we have even more work to do. But before I turn this into a speech about had work, I'm gonna change direction hard, and end on a happy, more hope-based note. Merry Christmas, you wacky conversationalists. Merry Christmas, you insane image uploaders. Merry Christmas, you sly administrators. Merry Christmas, you intellectual archivists. Merry Christmas, you clever forum posters. This has been the Clockwork King, saying Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Last edited Dec 24, 2014 at 09:12PM EST

Merry Chirstmas to all, I hope you enjoy your gifts from SATAN CLAUS!

(no seriously, the Japanese name for this card IS ACTUALLY SATAN CLAUS! THIS GAME IS SILLY SOMETIMES!)

Last edited Dec 25, 2014 at 12:14AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!