Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Collectors General

Last posted Jan 21, 2015 at 04:54PM EST. Added Jan 19, 2015 at 04:19PM EST
16 posts from 9 users

Are there any collectors on KYM?
Comics, Video games, anime, sports, etc.
Any collection welcome. Post your collection and discuss and shit.
My collection

Anyone collecting Amiibos? People seem to be going crazy for those little guys.

That's a serious collection, not a big fan of anime but I respect that dedication nonetheless bruh.

The only thing I actively collect is Warhammer 40k+Fantasy miniatures, I've got multiple armies of varying (albeit still big) sizes. Necrons, Imperial Guard Astra Millitarum, Tyranids, Dark Angel SM's, some Tau. Then I collect Skaven in fantasy, I also have a bit of Flames of War and even some LoTR.

My only Tau mini's (I fancied a break from Necrons)

Jeez, you have quite some stuff there.

I'm collecting amiibo.
I'm gonna get all Smash ones some day.
I have…7 so far. Yeah, I'm kinda broke. It's gonna be tough.

I have a video game/console and CD collection, but that's not really collecting, unless you count retro games as collecting.

Got 13 video games systems, unless you count double systems, in which case I have 18: I have two N64s (PAL and NTSC: PAL users know why), two PS1s and 4 NES for various reasons.

Although, how many people even buy albums nowadays, let alone physical? Might as well call that collecting.

When I got the money for it, I would love to start collecting Game & Watch units.

Holy shit, 18 systems? Are you trying to be the next AVGN? That is very cool. Do you still play the retro consoles?

About Amiibos, I am just going to make sure I get Lucina and Palutena. Don't care much about the rest. Do you have Villager, Wii fit Trainer, and Marth?

Last edited Jan 19, 2015 at 06:32PM EST

I'll try to get Deadparrot in here to see if we can get an update on his…well…

But I've got a small collection of ponies (almost fits into a large box), video games (I have physical xbox games as well), and CDs (over 200 which I have loaded into my 200 disc CD changer), plus textbooks from my past classes.

Edit: I'll try and dig up a pic of my ponies from my last move and my cd/textbook collection.

Last edited Jan 19, 2015 at 09:47PM EST

Dac wrote:

Holy shit, 18 systems? Are you trying to be the next AVGN? That is very cool. Do you still play the retro consoles?

About Amiibos, I am just going to make sure I get Lucina and Palutena. Don't care much about the rest. Do you have Villager, Wii fit Trainer, and Marth?

I got those three amiibo, yes.
Here in Europe amiibo aren't quite as hard to find, although Marth was sold out soon after I bought him, and WFT and Villager aren't available anymore either.

And yes, I still play them. That's why I bought them.
Problem is, I live in Europe, so a lot of older games run slower due to Europe having PAL. Some games have this problem fixed, but it's still the best to get an American system instead. Hence why I bought an American NES, which then broke down so I needed another one. And I already had 2 European ones, so that's why I have 4 now. Same goes for my second N64.

Out of those consoles, however, two are shared with my family.

Dac wrote:

Multiple armies? Sounds impressive.
Do you have more pics? I'd like to see your full collection.

I've got 90% of it packed away at the moment and it would take a fair amount of time getting them out and into position (%{font-size:4pt}not forgetting to mention that I'm planning a repaint%) Next time I've have them unpacked and on show I'll make sure to bump this thread right up out of oblivion with some pictures.

@Suffering-byte,

I've got one of those cola piggy bank things

Laika wrote:

I've got 90% of it packed away at the moment and it would take a fair amount of time getting them out and into position (%{font-size:4pt}not forgetting to mention that I'm planning a repaint%) Next time I've have them unpacked and on show I'll make sure to bump this thread right up out of oblivion with some pictures.

@Suffering-byte,

I've got one of those cola piggy bank things

I forgot to mention that Iron Man bust is also a piggy bank, I use that one more then the coke one.

My largest collection is probably all of my Nintendo merchandise and video games. Other consoles I own aside from Nintendo are a Sega Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, Xbox, and Xbox 360.
Other than video games I have a pretty large Nightmare Before Christmas collection, with a highlight being a Halloween Town replica made by Hawthorne Village that was a graduation gift from my mom.
I would love to show off my collection, but the majority of my collectibles are still at my mom's house as my dad doesn't have that much room at his house for any of them.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

But I've got a small collection of ponies (almost fits into a large box), video games (I have physical xbox games as well), and CDs (over 200 which I have loaded into my 200 disc CD changer), plus textbooks from my past classes.

Edit: I'll try and dig up a pic of my ponies from my last move and my cd/textbook collection.

I got a descent collection of mangas since i don't like reading them online. Though i can't show it right now since i'm currently elsewhere.
Right now, i'm hoping to finish up Beelzebub, Bakuman and Mrai Nikki.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

That's a lot of plushies. I can certainly appreciate the dedication even if its not really my cup of tea.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!