Forums / Discussion / General

232,594 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Kitty0706 has passed away today after a 2-year long battle with leukemia.

Last posted Feb 04, 2015 at 06:22PM EST. Added Jan 26, 2015 at 12:25AM EST
32 posts from 27 users

Literally the first time I have feels for a YouTuber.
He's best known for Team Fabulous 2.

Facepunch Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1448152
OP from FP:

Now look, I feel extremely awful for typing this out. View it from any perspective and form your own opinions as to why I'm typing this but I will share why I truly am.
To get things straight, I'm not in any way trying to commercialize his death for my sake or his. I'm simply informing the public as a great (online) friend of Colin, I believe after some thought that I would be more suitable to deliver this message rather than just any random bloke. I believe he would much rather have someone he trusts send such a message out.
After a long 2 years of non-stop battling of Leukaemia, Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706) has passed away on 1/25/2015. He'll be remembered in my heart as one of the most optimistic and upbeat people I've ever met.
I feel very uncomfortable adding any information from Facebook into the article, so please be patient when some form of source is released and I'd be glad to paste it in.

Rest in Peace 2015.

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 12:31AM EST

God damn, last time Kitty had updated anything about this he was managing to recover from one of his operations I think.

Elliot/Colin, You are one of the reasons why I got into Gmod and by extension 3D in the first place… I'm going to miss you.

He was the person who got me into TF2 and Gmod ( and possibly pc gaming itself) something that changed my life completely His videos alway had heart and he's probably one of the people to start the Gmod fandom. May he rest snd peace.

Rest in peace, Kitty0706. He made some of the greatest GMOD videos.
This news was unexpected. To see such a man pass away.

Some people (read: assholes) might say "Oh, he just did stupid internet shit, that doesn't matter". Yet here we all are, mourning the death of a man we never knew, except on a video screen. A man who we cared about, for a very simple reason: That "stupid internet shit"? It made us laugh. If we had a bad day, he'd always be there to make it better. In the end, that's all that matters. Rest in peace… you magnificent bastard.

Last edited Jan 26, 2015 at 01:21PM EST

Vincent2128 wrote:

Original caption:

"Two days after Kitty0706's death, I went onto his youtube and gathered some comments from his lovely fanbase, these comments show how much they "care" for him and how well "respected" he was in the gmod community.

Rest in peace Colin."

>expecting youtube commenters to be civil, respectful, or anything other than the mini-Hitlers they are

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!