Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] Know Your Meme has the best T-Shirts! Get some!

Last posted Jun 19, 2016 at 11:57AM EDT. Added Aug 10, 2009 at 12:24PM EDT
47 posts from 18 users

Hey guys.

Notice that new blinky SHOP button?

That's exactly what it sounds like. It's the Know Your Meme shop where you can buy meme T-Shirts!

You've seen that done before, but these aren't just cheapo images from the internet printed onto a shirt. These are some skillfully created designer prints by Olivia Gulin and printed by Mammoth Print Shop.

http://shop.knowyourmeme.com/

Tell everyone and your mom.

PLZ HELP US GETTING MONKEYS ON WHEELS; all proceeds go to Segway 4 Every Chimpanzee Foundation. (and it's exactly what it sounds like)

Wait guys, which one should I get?

They're really hot shirts, get more memes to choose from.
I wouldn't mind a Ran Ran Ruu(maybe Flandre and Donaldu together?), PINGAS, or An Hero shirt to wear…
Hell get a Then Who Was Phone for all I care! I would by them all, maybe, probably not…

lol if there was an obscure fashion award, foreign memes on t-shirts would win…
solo regiment t-shirt would be sweeet and personally, i'd like to see a pile of people playing dead on a t-shirt!

Actually, I'd like to see a deadpool shirt.

Not deadpool the superhero but the place where we stick everything that isn't a meme.

I don't know how in Odin's name this could be accomplished but it would be hella awesome.

Something is passing through my mind (and damn, that hurts): ED sells memes T-shirts too (well, they have links to sites that sell that kind of T-shirts, at least), and started doing it long before KYM.
Won't there be some conflicts between the two ?

Yes, ED is full of wonderful, thoughtful people who like peacefully coexisting with the rest of the internet.

There won't be any problems.

Unless they sell our shirts.

THEN THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

@Blah
I agree. There needs to be a "A cat is fine too" t-shirt. Perhaps the stencil with the guy pointing to the cat? I'd buy that in a nanosecond.

Also, there needs to be a "The game" t-shirt. It could read, "Before you read this, you were winning The Game". That would be awesome.
And lastly, a Caturday t-shirt. Maybe one of the image macros/demotivationals from the meme entry?

I'll probably buy a couple. Though there needs to be a larger selection, imo.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!