Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I really need your help PLEASE read and share my story.

Last posted Feb 18, 2015 at 08:55PM EST. Added Feb 18, 2015 at 05:04PM EST
19 posts from 12 users

Hello, my name is Diane, I'm a single mother of three wonderful children and I'm a "Nana" as my grandson calls me. I'm here because I need your help to share my story and to get help with legal representation. For months, I feel like I've been fighting with air. PLEASE open your hearts and read my story.https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/projects/15418-Single-Mother-Need-Help-With-Legal-Representation

DCS WORLD wrote:

I don't care if this looks like spam, this is a genuine problem.

You do realize that the above sob story is bullshit used to trick people into getting a virus, right?

Mam I have no earthly idea of how to do a virus. I'm a real live human person. I started a fund raiser. the link takes you to my page. wait let me ad my profile picture I am new here.. Please do not think that this is a true problem

I'm new here and I'm striving to upload a picture so that you guys can see that this is true. I am willing to speak with anyone. This is a true story and I'm only striving to get the word out. When you click on the link. It's a picture of me. I'm not here to do wrong, I have no idea how to do a virus. I can't even figure out how to add a picture, I will so that I will have a picture up. Please do not feel that way

Here is the link

https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/projects/15418-Single-Mother-Need-Help-With-Legal-Representation

I list my email at the end if anyone wants to speak with me. I will even speak to you over the phone.

Diane 864 wrote:

Here is the link

https://www.fundedjustice.com/en/projects/15418-Single-Mother-Need-Help-With-Legal-Representation

I list my email at the end if anyone wants to speak with me. I will even speak to you over the phone.

This is not the place for that kind of thing. If you want legal help you need to look elsewhere.

Well, I guess it's not a bot?

But, in any case, I don't think randomly going onto forums will get you anywhere. Most Internet forums are populated by middle/high school and college students, so you're unlikely to find anyone who can spare any money or legal advice. The best I can offer you is to report the incident to your local government, if you feel like you're actually being discriminated against, or just take your business elsewhere.

It's not just about that. It's about sharing my story! If someone helps that's fine. BUT it's mostly about getting my story out. I'm not here for any negativity I'm not. I don't expect all positive and I've been through way more to let the devil defeat me

If you want to get your story out, there's a nice website called 4chan.org that you can use. Since I'm not sure what section you could put it in, you should try the Random board, or /b/ as they call it.

Precious Roy wrote:

If you want to get your story out, there's a nice website called 4chan.org that you can use. Since I'm not sure what section you could put it in, you should try the Random board, or /b/ as they call it.

YOU FOOL, WHAT HAVE YOU STARTED?!

Diane 864 wrote:

It's not just about that. It's about sharing my story! If someone helps that's fine. BUT it's mostly about getting my story out. I'm not here for any negativity I'm not. I don't expect all positive and I've been through way more to let the devil defeat me

Assuming this is for real:
I pretty sure no one in these forums lives in Lafayette, or even Louisiana for that matter. (Hell, I think if you removed all the sock puppet accounts, you'd end up with… like… a dozen people or so.) And sorry to say, but only those local people are going to care enough- it's not like this is a civil rights issue or something:
Assuming this is some obscure, elaborate joke:
Blubber? Is that you? Your grammar has certainly improved.

This thread's not getting anywhere fast. Listen, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you are being genuine then I wish you the best of luck and hope things go well for you, but this site is not really the place to spread your message. I recommend taking your story to different sites than this one, because there are better places than this for your story to be heard, and would probably be more helpful for you.

Locking.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!