Forums / Discussion / General

232,778 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

What are you doing for Spring Break?

Last posted Mar 26, 2015 at 03:11PM EDT. Added Mar 15, 2015 at 10:08PM EDT
28 posts from 27 users

Getting my house gassed for termites, spending 2 days in a hotel with my folks, drawing, waiting to start a job at a grocery store, and working on a power point for a geology project.

Not too much else really.

Last edited Mar 15, 2015 at 10:16PM EDT

My family will be driving down to my great uncle and aunt's house in Richmond. While there we'll find things to do around there such as hopefully going up to Washington, because the last time we were there we only did the Air and Space Museum and I want my family to do more there such as the American History Museum which I personally think is more interesting.

Hope to Christ that my professor won't drop a bunch of shit for me to do (which what they most likely do, I'm honestly fine with it as long it doesn't get to the point where spring break is an oxymoron) over break. I'll possibly unwind finally and play some vidya I've been meaning to play for a while now but unable to due to college and maybe some animu.

Spring break won't start for me until I get home on the 27th.

Last edited Mar 15, 2015 at 10:31PM EDT

I'm 27. I work.

The worst part of it, however, is that most of the people I work with are graduate students, meaning I'll have to take on their work for the upcoming week. Fortunately, my boss is very understanding. I don't think I'll be pushed to do more than I can reasonably do.

Well, I've got a bottle of Jim Beam 86 proof whiskey I need to open.

Need to finish Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition, need to play Dragon Age Inquisition and get back into Elder Scrolls Online.

Turns out my family's trip to Richmond will be put on hold until Autumn because I will have to have gallbladder surgery next week. So now I'll have to spend my Spring Break recovering.

• Hopefully, my family will be able to switch from our current ISP to a local one that will treat us like humans so instead of having a data limit that will only allow us to have fast boardband 1 out of 3 days most months, We can be able to use fast boardband 3 out of 3 days and I will be able to go back to the Online Gaming that I have been denied from for almost Two Years now.
  • After many long delays, I'll take tests at the DMV, eventley get a premit, and then eventley get a drivers license so I can taste the sweet freedom of being able to go outside the house independently from my parents if I can survive driving on the road, and after that look for a part-time job and go to classes in person, taking steps that will lead to having a self sufficient adult life.
  • Get a social life v_v
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!