Forums / Discussion / General

232,725 total conversations in 7,781 threads

+ New Thread

Whats your favorite hentai/yiff/fetish artist?

Last posted Mar 22, 2015 at 08:35PM EDT. Added Mar 18, 2015 at 10:34AM EDT
29 posts from 27 users

There's no shame in admitting it, none at all, so whats yours?
Mine are:
-小野寺 ニノ@オリケモ増 (pixv)
-Acstlu
-Drakeraynier
-Elpatrixf
-Tailsrulz
-Whoever vulpine studios is.
-Sanitysoldseparately

Last edited Mar 18, 2015 at 10:36AM EDT

I really like Freckles/Soto. He does good quality furry stuff, and releases at least ten pics a month on FA/InkBunny/Tumblr. Most of it is hyper, but not too hyper, with great emphasis on the cock, balls, and breasts.

DimWitDog does great pony art. A lot of it's anthro, but it's all nice, detailed, and pleasantly stylised. The colors are always attractive, no matter the subject material. I especially like the way she uses the color red.

I have a list of sources that I like, not in any particular order but here.
AAANinja
Harmonist11
Sawao
Circle Anco
Marui Maru
Onagi
Iron-Dullahan
Shadman(Shut the fuck up, there is still good work in there if you are not a saddist who only cares about the tasteless shit in it.)

Edit: also to mention why I like them, I just have an attraction to their good quality art and their styles that are what I find key in good fap material. And they have a lot of variety which is good because my preferences tend to switch around very often.

Last edited Mar 18, 2015 at 11:47PM EDT

Dunno if we're allowed to link to NSFW stuff here, so I'll just do it anyways! But yeah, depending if you have an account to some of these places some of these are NSFW. And fair warning before someone has a major freaky meltdown, these are all furry artists, but none of them use the typical "furry" style most are familiar with (animal parts on a human body)
-Sanae
-Momiji Yu-ga
-NitrousOxide
-AvaBun
-Ketsa
-Saucyy
-Laine
-こんざぶろう
-WinickLim
-みづきことら
-tanukimodoki
-Mart

Just to name a few

Links removed. You are not allowed to link to NSFW/NC locations, just mention their names. Rules are clear about this -BSOD

Last edited Mar 19, 2015 at 02:54AM EDT

There's Boris, Bittenhard is pretty good, Elpatrixf for those days, Pokehidden was good (don't know now, I can't get onto his website for some reason), Tiarawhy can make good stuff…

wait why the hell do I do this to myself

I dont pay much attention to the artist, but I'd say nnecgrau has to be one of me favourites, heh
That or Wolfy-nail I think the name is.

Also a mainly FNAF artist called bluescreened who doesn't do much yiff, but I still like the drawing style

Last edited Mar 19, 2015 at 09:34AM EDT

I don't follow any hentai artists actively, but every now and then I run into art done by ishikei, and immediately recognize who the artist behind it is. That style is just so… full… and wonderful… and filled with men's hopes and dreams.

I can't say I'd approve of all the stuff ishikei draws, but there's waaay more good art, than there is stuff that rustles my jimmies.

Last edited Mar 19, 2015 at 01:25PM EDT

-Axel-Rosered
-Metalforever
-Sirmasterdufel
-Jay-Pisces
-Badger Ben/Yifferfox
-Eww-Gross (yes that’s the artist’s name)

I’ll probably stop there as the list could get too large (like the people in the art these artists usually do, hey-oh!).

Ditto on Ishikei/Nise Midi Doronokai.
-Wata 120 Percent
-Homunculus
-Hisasi
-Doumou
-Akatsuki Myuuto
-UDON-YA
-Shimoyakedou
-Inkey
-Fujiya Honten (Thomas)
-Digital Accel Works/Inazuma
EDIT: oh, also Tosh, though I'm not sure if he actually does hentai anymore since he's doing Shokugeki no Soma.

…and that's about all I can think of at the moment.

Last edited Mar 21, 2015 at 08:00AM EDT

Boy, I have quite a kick for ponies. If I ever have to list it up…
3Mangos
Atryl
Avante92
Braeburned (depends)
ColdBloodedTwilight
FoxInShadow
Leche
Lizombie
Lumo
mlpfwb
0r0chi
SenseiDezzy
Shepherd0821
SmittyG
Siden
Whoop

I can name some furry artists: Miu, Wolfy-Nail, Jay Naylor… that's 'bout it.

@BSoD on ghey fagets

Last edited Mar 22, 2015 at 11:15AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!