Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Nodar Kumaritashvili

Last posted Mar 06, 2010 at 04:28PM EST. Added Feb 13, 2010 at 03:20AM EST
25 posts from 14 users

The Vancouver Olympics would probably be dramatically different if Nodar hadn't died. Maybe he could have won gold? All that talent is now wasted….

I wouldn't go that far, Jack.

Nodar was a rookie, he probably wouldn't of won any medals. Inexperience is probably why what happened did happen.

But it was indeed a tragic start to what will be a glorious winter olympics in the greastest country in the world.

Noahphence, I appreciate and I support your idea that nothing is sacred but please, you absolutely don't have to hammer it in our mind. We already know about it, even if it's difficult for some to accept it.
Please, once is enough about your CSI comic, you don't need that much attention.

Last edited Mar 06, 2010 at 01:57PM EST

The person who is complaining about the CSI comic is really the one crying "Look at me! Look at me!"

I simply enjoy making funny stuff and have the right to share it VIA this website. Its fun.
When someone encroaches on my freedom to be creative I will make my voice heard and let them know they are out of line and to find another tree to bark up. The morality police have no place here.

Please, don't add fire to this.
While I agree with some of your points, you are not completely right in the way you're acting on the forums.
Some people have also the right to be concerned about the "offensiveness impact" of some memes, as far as everyone remains diplomatic and calm in the way they argue with each other.

Last edited Mar 06, 2010 at 03:37PM EST

Im not adding fire, but im not going to let some mental midget infringe in my freedom.

The guidelines are incredibly easy to understand.

I am following the guidelines of this site perfectly.

No sexual imagery. No shock imagery. Don’t flame each other.

Check.Check.Check.

So whats the deal???

Ill tell you what the deal is, some uptight,humorless twerp, was trying to impose their morals on this creative site and actually wanted to get me BANNED for posting a 4 panel CSI CARTOON that has no sexual imagery, or shock imagery and is actually quite a clever pun.

What the hell is the matter with some of you people??
Get a life! Go become a big brother or something useful like that.

To those who oppose humor , I say to you Where is your God Now?

@noahphence

Okay, we get it! You've made your point. Nobody's imposing their morals on you anymore. You're the only one who's still talking and caring about it. Please, for your sake, be quiet about it now. You're not getting banned, that's for sure, so there's really no need to argue about it anymore. Please carry on your own merry way and leave it be. You've "won" this bout of yours. No more need to talk about it. Can we all just please move along with our lives now?

For MY sake? Pfft!! Your long winded END THREAD statement is unreal….

Let me respond with something equally long winded and condescending

Sure buddy we can end it, since im obviously 'the only one who cares about it'.
(except you and the others who chimed in, that is…)

I know Im not getting banned so we don't have to 'argue about it about any more' I am going to 'carry on my merry way now and leave it be' as I have won this bout.
We can all move along with our lives now except for those of you who have no life.

: )

The only reason I "care about it" is because you're making yourself look like a smart ass jackass in front of everybody and it is quite apparent that nobody likes that type of personality, at least not on this site. That is why I say "for your sake" as some of the other much more sensitive users will start flaming you for it and I don't want that type of behavior around here on the forums.

So anyways, since the discussion is over, I bid you a good day and enjoy your time here on KYM. I hope for no further complications in the future.

I shall now lock this thread as it has served its purpose.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!