Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

How to Screen Cap

Last posted Feb 28, 2010 at 03:35PM EST. Added Feb 28, 2010 at 12:35PM EST
5 posts from 5 users

I feel like such a noob asking this, but it must be asked. Screen capping. Does it require a program like Hyper-cam to do? If so, does that program cost money? It'd be great if there was a process to doing it without any sort of application…
This would help drastically with my research on Doubles Guy- which is growing by the way. I plan to put more on it's entry about the diverse reactions towards Doubles Guy from /b/tards and the like, but I neeeeed to know how to screen cap.

There should be a simple button that says PrtSC with SysRq under it, press this this captures your screen, and than go to MS paint, and go to the edit option, under that there should be a paste, which should paste the picture in it, and that is about it.

That is how I do it.

Last edited Feb 28, 2010 at 12:46PM EST

There was a similar thread a while back asking the same question, but I'll post my little bit of info again. Alt + Print Screen will copy the currently active window to the clipboard rather than the whole screen. You may still need to crop it, but doing this crops off some unnecessary stuff for you to begin with.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!