Forums / Discussion / General

232,822 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last posted Mar 01, 2010 at 05:03PM EST. Added Feb 28, 2010 at 03:26PM EST
32 posts from 13 users

Nuke this troll, we all know Cambodia is the best.

(But for reals Canada is a cool country, not perfect, but what is?)

(Also I change this to Pol Pot, from Stalin, he was eviler than Hitler if you research it.)

Last edited Feb 28, 2010 at 04:15PM EST

What is this… Canada?

Are they a country that has had a major impact on the way the world works in the 20th or 21st Century?

Do they have a vital-yet-controversial export that makes them a player in the world's leading issues?

…oh wait! America's Hat! That's right!
Sorry, I thought you guys were talking about a country or something. ;P

It does not matter what Canada won. The United States of Awesomerica is still the greatest nation in the world.

Last edited Feb 28, 2010 at 06:15PM EST

Not only did Canada win gold for hockey (which is actually no surprise, hehe!), but we broke the record for most gold medals won on home turf AND most gold medals won in any of the Winter Olympics. This was also the first Canada-hosted Olympic tournament we've won at least ONE gold medal. Today is a good day for Canada.

The party today was epic. All of Canada is proud.

It was a great hockey game. Congratulations to you too, USA, for winning the most medals in the Olympics. I hope we've all enjoyed competing against one another and will still be friends after that! :)

DRINKS ALL AROUND! :D

You know, was there a lottery that decided who could leave, and you lost the lottery, and this is why you're still here…

Last edited Mar 01, 2010 at 06:51AM EST

@Cap't

Butthurt over what?

I'm pretty sure our army could take on yours… OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.
And our nukes are far more advanced than yours… OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE THEM.
Plus, American bands may just be a little better than your music… OH WAIT YOU HAVE NICKELBACK AND CELINE DION LOL
And I'm pretty sure our stance at the UN may be taken a little more serious than yours… OH WAIT WE SUPPLY 45% OF THE UN'S INCOME AND HAVE A MAJOR SEAT OF INFLUENCE IN WORLD EVENTS

But you have Hockey, congrats. =3 oh, and maple syrup. And speaking French in some of your provinces.

Fun fact: 4 out of 10 Americans support annexing Canada. Lionks

Last edited Mar 01, 2010 at 01:20PM EST

Isn't Canada still represented by the queen.

You bet it is, and you best GTFO, before I kick ya anti tea drinking ass.

Last edited Mar 01, 2010 at 05:04PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!