Forums / Discussion / General

168,563 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread

funny story about that.....

Last posted Aug 30, 2009 at 12:08AM EDT. Added Aug 29, 2009 at 11:14PM EDT
33 posts from 3 users

i was bored on day and i put on my v for vendatta mask and printed out 2000 papers with boxxies face on it and it said “have you seen me?”
and walked along the beach handing them out (i live in florida)
i actually ogt one person that said YOU IS TROLLLIN!

it was fun.
i reccomend trying that out.
and recording it for youtbe it fun

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:14PM EDT

Because pizzas don’t scream when you put them in the oven.

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:35PM EDT

^
/
exactly

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:43PM EDT

@ hacker
Good enough.
Has anyone seen “There was this one time…” on Newgrounds?

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:46PM EDT

No, but it sounds familiar. Reminds me of a story I once told about climbing a mountain.

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:51PM EDT

Wow, very relevant. This is very much not a joke thread, so i’m not going to flood this highly professional thread with things that make complete sense.

Aug 30, 2009 at 12:07AM EDT

Wow, very relevant. This is very much not a joke thread, so i’m not going to flood this highly professional thread with things that make complete sense.

Aug 30, 2009 at 12:08AM EDT

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!