Forums / Discussion / General

232,781 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'll stay, but under a few conditions.

Last posted Apr 05, 2010 at 12:23PM EDT. Added Apr 05, 2010 at 12:36AM EDT
15 posts from 7 users

I've been annoyed all day. I've been mentally inhibited all day. And now I'm finally back to normal.
@Mellow, Shadowfury, Watcher, Greg, Jamie, Jostin, Alex, Chris, Frketson, BioticZombie, Tomberry, Blah-tan, Badgerfrank, Hessy, Wringer, Joeflims, Emerelds5 Hay, yatta, Dave Davidson, HackerOnHacker, Tristan, Lanthus, Karnella.

Well…

Your patronage is very much appreciated.

You've been great people.

Anyway, I don't want any stuff like "Hurr, U lied again, you flamed mee, u suck, lol" I go through a lot, ok? I don't say stuff to be rude, I say GTFO because I want you to Get the fuck off. It's that simple. If you will, I will leave again. I won't leave KYM, but I'll leave you. Yes, YOU. You may or may not be the person reading this.

tl;dr

Thankfully, most of you are fine with that.

@ Brad Kim, Captain Blubber.
I was a bit annoyed at you. Please check back later. Don't worry.

@Taryn, Morgan, (and Blubber, kind of [EDIT: Just ask me about it later.]): Just don't be an ass.
@skankin: Please read aboe section in great detail, would you kindly? You were very unreasonable.

Last edited Apr 05, 2010 at 12:40AM EDT

Be prepared for a journey into the realms beyond. Into a dimension of chaos, at its center a beast that feeds upon chaos while at the same time creating it. You cannot resist.

I am afraid not. The realm of which I speak is incomprehensible to the human mind.

Which is why I must convert you into an acolyte first.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!