Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Epic

Last posted Apr 10, 2010 at 01:15AM EDT. Added Apr 06, 2010 at 10:36PM EDT
13 posts from 12 users

So… Epic is now Fail?

What about "Fail"?
The word fail has lost failure due to overuse throughout all of everywhere…?
I think it's an epic word now. Fail is now Epic. Epic is now Fail.

THEN WHO WAS EPIC FAIL?

When you commit suicide in Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the words "Epic Fail" come up on the screen.

At first, I thought this made the game even more awesome.

Now, I rage every time I see it.

In my high school Semantics class, our teacher hated how "the younger generation" misuses the word "awesome" because of how rare a true feeling of awe actually is.

This is kind of the same thing, and I think it's awesome. :P

I've stopped using epic and awesome because of the overuse. I like thesauruses (thesaurasi?)

@Frek, I use homeskillet biscuit when talking to my white friends to be ironic. I hate slang, so it's pretty funny when I'm caught using joint(jawn), jawnski, triflin', or drawlin'. None of those words I know the meaning of, or slang-wise at least.

There was this one really annoying person who used to go to my School who would always yell "EPPPIIIICCCC FAAAAIIILLLL" whenever anybody other than him would talk. From my experiences with him, I became annoyed my someone over using "Epic Fail." I've now decided to stop using it as much as I possibly can, due to the fact that over usage of it is killing it off.
@Pterodactyl: I don't know very much slag at all. But (oddly enough) I can tell you that in Australia a "Technicolor Yawn" is slang for Vomiting.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!