Forums / Discussion / General

232,836 total conversations in 7,785 threads

+ New Thread

Does this remind you of something?

Last posted May 25, 2010 at 03:50AM EDT. Added May 18, 2010 at 08:19PM EDT
26 posts from 20 users

Ok. A kid at my local high school, got some emotional problems, maybe a little bit of anger management issues, got pissed of at about half of the students who go there, thinks he's gonna bring a gun to the school's awards ceremony. Seemed like a good plan, you know, no security whatsoever at our school, sneaks the gun into the ceremony, shoots a bunch of people until the cops come, right?

WRONG!

The night before, he decides to update his facebook status about his master plan tomorrow. Shows up first thing next morning, searched by the police and suspended for the rest of the year. Which, by the way, means he isn't graduating this year(lol).

First person to guess what this reminds me of wins 1,000 internets.

Why would he do that, he must have a good reason, there usually is a gang of kids that specializes in bullying in a school, and makes this shit happen on purpose, but if it does not happen, they just have fun messing with them, when obviously there is no way to fight back.

Does it remind you of the time when Obama was just elected and someone posted on facebook, "Grab your guns, boys, there's a Negro in the White House." (he didn't say negro, lol) The dude was arrested the next day.

Do I get the 1000 internets?

In my school a kid smashed a bottle and threatened a teacher, then ran away. And one day, the fire alarm went of 6 times. Someone said that if it went 5 times we could go home. Turns out that they were wrong.

Back in Secondary School (Kids aged about 11 to 18) during the annual quiz, our hated (and now retiring) Principle made the major faux pas of asking those in attention not to cheer or clap during an on stage performance. We did as told. However later she made a speech or whatever, and made an awkward attempt at pausing for applause…applause which never came. I ironically waited about 7 seconds too late and gave some half hearted claps, which she never didn't like (from her reaction face). I knew I was on to something.

Half an hour (this is completely true) I had the entire student body in attendance (bout 600 kids) doing this ironic clapping thing. Anytime it makes no sense to clap…you clap. Example: Girl returns from successful trip to bathroom? 600 people give her a standing ovation. The beauty of it though is that in order for it to work you had to start at slow clap speed before quickening the pace as everyone joined it. Anyways, massive success.

I'll since left the school now but my brother informs me the Epic Clap thing still goes on quite often. Legacy fulfilled gentlemen.

in my middle school, we had threats of bombing and shit all the time. one of my friends had a friend who said he was gonna bring a gun to school and kill one of the 490 bullys there. that, and that people fought at our school all the time! if it wasnt two ghetto chicks fighting over…whatever they were fighting over, it were two assholes who beat the crap out of each other just for the fun of it. now i go to a fancy school were the 90% of the students passed the TAKS or texas assesment of knowledge and skills. at my other school, it was way lower.

awhhhhhhh, yeah, This will remind you of something. There's this friggin' nutso in my middle school named Josh Deluze(we call him Josh Deluz-ional. get it?),
and he thinks he is a girl SO much, that he wears a pink halter top, pink booty socks, and A BRA!!! Can you believe that!!! The fact that he wore an effin bra would be so hard to believe.:P
Anyways, he also got suspended for assaulting our home ec. teacher. I think he's autistic or something. And he also threatened to bring a gun to school, and once in home ec., when we left there, he FLICKED his middle finger in front of me and the rest of the students. Now that's Crazy.

So do I gets the free internets now? ;)

@Sweatie Killer

Hey this on time I shoved marsh mellows in a condom, and let them melt in the sun, and than I whack a guy in the face with it.

Hey this on time I shoved marsh mellows in a condom, and let them melt in the sun

Hey this on time I shoved marsh mellows in a condom

I shoved marsh mellows in a condom

marsh mellows in a condom

marsh mellows

Last edited May 25, 2010 at 01:05AM EDT

Wow, no offense but are you autistic, and like see things others dont?

I mean I would never have saw that in a thousand years.

1+ karma.

Last edited May 25, 2010 at 03:51AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!