Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

/b/ is /b/roken

Last posted Oct 03, 2009 at 07:38PM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2009 at 06:23PM EDT
17 posts from 7 users

I disagree. It's always sorta sucked, but, on occasion, a cancer-free thread will come up. You just gotta filter through the cancer/troll threads until you find a good one.

They're attacking it indirectly. If you read into the posts, they say that they're attacking 4chan with spam and some scripts to bog the server down. I'll keep reading.

EDIT: Recent developments suggest that AT is now attacking 4chan. As one anon put it, "Could it be AT hitting 4chan in retaliation for recent attacks and hoping to clog up the invasion boards and spur more inter-chan bitching at the same time?". On another thread (supposedly by Kimmo) on the same board, Kimmo threatens 888chan with bots.
Nothing's for certain as of now. But I'll keep digging.

888 chan is now organizing a strike on AT with script, to fuck up every one of their pages, something about a scientology site, AT caused /b/ to fuck out on us because its actually /b/'s birthday.

888 chan is calling this the "FINAL SOLUTION"

internets world war?

I saw that too, but I didn't think it'd be this big.
If you check /b/, page 15, there's a post that looks like this. But, unfortunately, you cannot view the entire message, due to the fact that every thread is 404'd.
Judging by that, I'd say that the attack was, in part, due to the actions of the /i/nsurgents.
This may just be internets world war.

/b/'s birthday was on the 1st. /b/ didn't go down until the 2nd.

888chan's attack on AT has been an ongoing strike. /b/ is only a pawn in all that drama. Read the thread on 888chan more closely.

We do not have a side. We are not Anon. We are not /b/. We analyze internet culture. The most we will do is observe and report.

What you choose to do on other sites is your own business.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!