Forums / Discussion / General

232,632 total conversations in 7,776 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Abortion: Right or Wrong?

Last posted Jul 06, 2010 at 05:17PM EDT. Added Jul 06, 2010 at 05:02PM EDT
23 posts from 8 users

Okay, frogjedi, that's fucking gross and inappropriate! I SERIOUSLY WANT A LEVEL-HEADED MATURE DEBATE. Can we please start over: Is abortion right or wrong? I for one think it's horrible.

Maybe I wanted a mature community to discuss this with. If I want to a politics forum, it would be biased. This is the first one I thought of.

Last edited Jul 06, 2010 at 05:12PM EDT

Quote from "Awesome Prank" thread, started by Loander.

Loander: "So today I was taking a walk down my block when I saw a funeral in progress at a cemetery.I decided to pop in to see what was going on. It turns out the service was for a baby who died shortly after birth. About 15 minutes in,people started to walk up to the microphone to express their condolences to the family. After everyone was done, I put on my most sorrowful expression, and walked towards the front. I approached the man holding the microphone and asked if I might say a few words. The man smiled warmly and handed me the microphone.I turned to the crowd, all intently looking at me with the most melancholy and tearful eyes you’ve ever seen. I cleared my throat and said my piece:
“What’s the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich? I DON’T FUCK A SANDWICH BEFORE I EAT IT!”
The crowd went fucking batshit. The reaction started with sheer shock and horror, and ended in a blind rage, with everyone, even some of the WWII veterans and grandmothers in the crowd, trying to tackle me to the ground.
Being that I was a football running back in high school, I was much faster than everyone there. Good thing too, God knows what would have happened if they caught me. Probably have thrown me into the grave with their failure of a living baby. I had to run around for a bit, but I eventually made my way to the western exit. I’ve never had so many laughs in my entire life."
TL;DR
Loander is a troll

lalalalala :)

Last edited Jul 06, 2010 at 05:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!