Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Am I the most hated person on KYM?

Last posted Aug 08, 2010 at 07:03PM EDT. Added Aug 07, 2010 at 01:48AM EDT
42 posts from 25 users

It seems like that everyone is against me. I don't mean to intentionally hurt everyone, I'm just trying to get in the program. I always seem to be the black sheep wherever I go, both in family and school. So does everyone hate me or what?

Here's how it is Adam.

Many users at Knowyourmeme (myself included) feel like you say, "Another _____ meme?" a bit too often. It's slightly heartbreaking to hear "Another soccer/chinese/TF2 meme?" after working fairly hard on a new entry.

That's how the whole "inb4 Adam" thing started.

All I ask is for you to be more considerate to new entries like that.

Then we'll be good.

mmkay?

EDIT: You're definitely not the most hated person here. At least you don't flame :)

Last edited Aug 07, 2010 at 02:24AM EDT

Quite frankly, no. The inb4 Adam thing was a joke, you were always the first post, and it was usually negative. If thi has hurt you, sorry. (Love the goggles by the way)

It's not you we hate, the fact you have a tendency to post negative comments on a lot of submissions brought us to say inb4 adam. I'll admit, I've done it before, but it's on stuff like "Wheat Thins" where I really go "WTF is this s***". You post on most things with little information posted at the time, even when "work in progress" is posted, and it can get a little annoying. I'm sorry that I sounded rude sometimes.

But srsly, cut down on the "this is huh – WOW" macro.

If you can please gordan ramsey, you jsut about please the whole world, go meet him, he will teach you more than any of us can ever even comprehend.

@ Adam – some people are just jerks. Don't let a few trolls make you think KYM is a place where there's a "most hated". Haters gunna hate, and they're going to go for the easiest targets because their balls are inert.

Try stepping back and instead of seeing yourself as the target, even when you're targetted, see them as being douche bags that aren't worth your time (unless you want to fuck with them by calling them jerks, trolls, haters, and inert balled douche bags, in public, and then point out that you're calling them jerks, trolls, haters, and inert balled douche bags, in public).

Well the one who really seems to be against me now is Watcher. It's probably because of me he's now using the werewolf.gif. But anyways, what's so annoying about the This is huh…wow! macro?

Last edited Aug 08, 2010 at 02:27PM EDT

It's annoying because you post your image macros on entries that makes sense if you'd read them, you post them on entries that say "Work in progress," you use them constantly, you don't put anything constructive out on entries when using them, and you just plain seem intolerant of things you don't understand.

Richie^ghost, well, we have to keep, at least, a little formal/serious approach of memes.
That's, anyway, what the admins are expecting us to do (well, as far as I can tell, what Chris Menning invited us to do).
But that wouldn't be the first time that we say "don't take the entries' comments seriously". Comments lost their true meaning a long time ago. That's why the "+1" are never considered if they don't come from an admin, and most of the comments are quickly put aside.
As far as I'm concerned, if I would say something every time a comment is irritating me, my post count would go exponentially up.

Last edited Aug 08, 2010 at 07:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!