Forums / Discussion / General

232,822 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

I has a sad.

Last posted Sep 05, 2010 at 04:11PM EDT. Added Aug 13, 2010 at 06:11PM EDT
33 posts from 20 users

Well, as Summer comes to an end, I fear my ability to be here does as well. I need to focus on my schoolwork this year, or shit will NOT be cash. I hope you all have a fun time at school (I lol'd), at work, or whatever else you are going to do. See ya gius later.

Kyle

D: I'm sorry…

Although that's pretty true for me too since I'm going into Junior year :/

I hope you can do well this school year so you can make sh*t so cash, alrite?

I'll miss you!

Come visit when you can!!!

EDIT: Yea, basically what Shnorlax says later in this thread. I'll try to come on weekends. and stuff.

Last edited Aug 13, 2010 at 07:34PM EDT

He's a wizard, SK. A freaking wizard.

On another note, the same is probably going to apply to me.

Like OGW, I'm starting junior year and it's going to be hell, what with taking 2 languages and 3 AP courses, 2 of which I feel like I'm already failing.

This isn't a definite thing; I'll try to come here whenever I can, but chances are most users will be here less frequently, including me.

Happy summer, guise.

@Sweatie

But really, I hope you do really well this year, Kyle.

I'd try to come onto this site less, but I'm too damn addicted to it.

Can't wait for you to get back.

Last edited Aug 13, 2010 at 07:23PM EDT

Sadly, I think that I'll have to limit my KYM surfing as well. When I get back to school, I'm gonna be a Senior and it gets really intense from there coz after that is college and then I'm doomed. My grades were bad last year compared to my grades from previous years so I need to focus now.

Sorry guys. I'll visit every now and then but I gotta study like there's no tomorrow from now on.

I'll probably come here after school, to get away from it all.
I'm sure I'll be on as much as I can, because I'm cool like that.
Senior year for me, I'm taking a bunch of blow-off classes (kind of).
But yeah…
Kyle I will miss you! I hope we can keep in contact, because I love you man…<3
hugs tight

I'll probably be on whenever I can, but I'm taking college credits my freshman year. (I dont even know how to explain it) Plus, I have two soccer teams. I'll miss you guys. ;_;

Ogreenworld gives Gigio, The Racer inspiration.

Listen, Gigio, never forget. Just believe in yourself. Not in the Gigio that I believe in, not in the mods that you believe in, just believe in the Gigio that believes in you!

Ogreenworld puts on cape and dies.

A true man never dies, even when he is killed.

Last edited Aug 14, 2010 at 12:23PM EDT

Luckily, I have some tough classes this year, but I've always been good at finishing homework quickly. Plus, I've technically only got 5 classes (one lasts three hours). So I should still be on pretty often. Kinda like Christopher the Pimp Abra, I'm too addicted.

WTF? Is everyone on KYM in high school? I'm feeling really old.

Uh, yeah, so I won't be here next weekend, because I'm going to my 20-year reunion.

Stay in school kids! : P

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!