Forums / Discussion / General

168,548 total conversations in 5,398 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
The internet can now find stars

Last posted May 21, 2014 at 02:35AM EDT. Added Aug 14, 2010 at 07:06PM EDT
1471 posts from 176 users

This Thread contains at least 9,001% of the Internet.

Apr 28, 2011 at 09:01AM EDT

This is the most I’ve laughed at anything. Ever.

May 01, 2011 at 01:03AM EDT

And than there was nothing.

May 10, 2011 at 08:23AM EDT

Ok i might as well say this…and i hope no one laughs…despite being online all the time i LACK alot of tech skills…and i want to contribute to this forum thread more then just blabbering….its just i dont know how to do photo editing or photo shop…bc i notice everyone uses to the same picture and adds more each time…i now i can just either repost someones or post a random photo from google or something…but then that would defeat the whole point of this thread….also i dont have money for those photo editing programs…unless some are free…maybe some people have some tips or links on how to do it? or is google the only answer? lol.

May 10, 2011 at 11:57PM EDT

Ashley Rodriguez wrote:

Ok i might as well say this…and i hope no one laughs…despite being online all the time i LACK alot of tech skills…and i want to contribute to this forum thread more then just blabbering….its just i dont know how to do photo editing or photo shop…bc i notice everyone uses to the same picture and adds more each time…i now i can just either repost someones or post a random photo from google or something…but then that would defeat the whole point of this thread….also i dont have money for those photo editing programs…unless some are free…maybe some people have some tips or links on how to do it? or is google the only answer? lol.

I use GIMP and Picnik for editing. Look those up. I use Picnik for the brightening and intensifying of a picture, and GIMP for adding pictures to the picture. Both are free.

May 11, 2011 at 12:24AM EDT

ManWithGoodTaste wrote:

[If you’re wondering, he’s holding William Randolph Hearst.]

May 11, 2011 at 12:35AM EDT

Piano wrote:

I use GIMP and Picnik for editing. Look those up. I use Picnik for the brightening and intensifying of a picture, and GIMP for adding pictures to the picture. Both are free.

oh ok ill take a look then thanks for the help :)

May 11, 2011 at 01:49AM EDT

Vlad wrote:

And now you all witness my pterodactyls time travel abilities. Also, how am I typing if I pineapple?

May 12, 2011 at 01:20AM EDT

Go.

May 15, 2011 at 07:06PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!