Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Things we dislike.

Last posted Aug 22, 2010 at 11:51AM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2010 at 07:55PM EDT
60 posts from 34 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I hate gays who say''oh the first time I say to someone I was gay he said''omg you Had Sex with a man''and I was frustrated''but he say that because it is the only difference between good friends and a gay couple.

So i hate gay

• Airplanes
  • The Army
  • Ayn Rand
  • Barns
  • Birds
  • Boats
  • Boat People
  • Boat Lawyers
  • Bridges
  • Camping
  • Canada
  • Car Alarms
  • Churches
  • Cold
  • Cops
  • Different
  • Doctors
  • Elevators
  • Electric Fences
  • Ellis’ Hat
  • Flying
  • Good Byes
  • Greece
  • Helicopters
  • Hospitals
  • Hotels
  • Jumping
  • Jungles
  • Latest issues
  • Lawyers
  • Malls
  • Mazes
  • Mondays(Unless it’s lasagna Mondays)
  • Mountains
  • Parades
  • Prisons
  • Riverside (however, Francis thinks Riverside is in Canada, which is why he hates it)
  • Sewers
  • Small towns
  • Snow
  • Stairs
  • Steam pipes
  • Subways
  • Tanks
  • The South
  • Trains
  • Train yards
  • Tunnels
  • Turnpikes
  • Vampires
  • Vans
  • Vomit
  • Walking
  • Water
  • Whispering
  • Woods

@Kytosai, well this is a dislike thread, and I do dislike niggers. (has nothing to do with black people seeing as how im partly black myself) Its just sadly black people tend to make up most of the nigger population.

Last edited Aug 18, 2010 at 06:55AM EDT

I think I'll quote Dr. Cox (Scrubs) on this subject:

"Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything – eve – everything that exists – past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions…

…Oh! And Hugh Jackman."

@Kowlzer why do you hate religious people : (

Well, admitedly i really dislike the kind of Religious people the Snorlax posted, but not every religious person is like that.

I dislike…

Spending ages builing a sentry, then while you move it, you get backstabbed by a spy.

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/just-for-fun/topics/6103-your-favorite-users
marimba's, Chef's, Vladimey's, Ogreenworld's, and Captain Blubber's posts in that thread.

I hate people who give negative karma because their butthurt brains cant comprehend an intellegent hypothesis.

And @Jeane, LMAO you were right. High Fives

I also dislike corrupt police officers.

@Dado
Travis is pretty good at Side scrolling shooters so he prolly could. And the thing about them is that they all have tricks and most bosses like the one seen in that video only appear to be extremely difficult when its really just a matter of playing follow the leader. Thats not the tuffest ive seen. At least on that you can just hold fire and not lose speed and miss the target.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!