Forums / Discussion / General

173,954 total conversations in 5,717 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted Feb 26, 2015 at 09:17AM EST. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1131 posts from 919 users

Helo guise im Mr. Man. ive been on the site for a LONG time now but i only browsed and never posted because im not the forum kind of guy. but the community seems pretty cool so i thought id give it a shot. i’ll try to help here and there too.

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 12:20AM EDT

Why hello there.

I’ve been here since last year, but have never actively participated in the forums.
I am currently working on a TF2 Gangnam Style video in SFM.

Last edited Aug 22, 2012 at 08:32AM EDT

Hi guys, my name is Juan Sucre, i found this page for mistake lol, if someone comes from Venezuela, please report me and we can be friends ;)….

@Cyborg

Welcome to KYM, Cyborg. Sadly, there can only be one fully functional mechanical hispanic man; So you’ll have to leave, now.

I’m just kidding.

Last edited Aug 28, 2012 at 04:26PM EDT

Hello everyone i’m nyako. Like some of the users on here i was a lurker before i joined.
I love memes, especially slam jam remixs so this place is perfect for me alongside youtube.
Have some music and see you. :)

量子 Meme wrote:

I joined in december, knew this site existed for about 4-5 months…

I am the Anomaly of KYM.

GTFO newfag

Oh wait.

Seriously though, I give a full welcome to all these new members, I just wanted to enter this thread to see who they are.

Hello everybody I’m Snakes I love playing videogames mainly RPG, reading manga and go out with my friend. I live in France in Paris and i hope all of you are nice :) (Sorry for my bad english)

Well, I’m not really new. I’ve been here for a couple months and have almost 500 images up and over 1000 comments but I never actually posted here. I like video games and my music and…that’s about it. I’m a college freshman who is working on a video game for fun. That’s about it.

hi guys! im jenifer halls,simple,understanding,honest, sometimes flirty,friendly,community lovers, i think when other see me they will shocked like this :

funny little things:)

goodevening and godbless to meme ! :)

Hi! You must login or signup first!