Forums / Discussion / General

170,908 total conversations in 5,485 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted Sep 17, 2014 at 04:51PM EDT. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1058 posts from 849 users

Hey lads well this sums me up more or less?

naaaaah just pullin your legs

Last edited Nov 07, 2013 at 05:41AM EST
Nov 07, 2013 at 05:40AM EST

hey, everyone, I’m back..
i’ve been posting for a couple days now, and didn’t realize that this was here. anyway, I’ve been gone for two years, and sadly have come back to find many of my friends have been inactive for quite some time. anyway, If you randomly see me on your friend’s list, its probably because two years ago we were friends.

Nov 07, 2013 at 05:55AM EST

Morning all. Some of you may have posted my work from Derpibooru, so I decided to join in on the fun.

Nice that the site uses Textile :P

Nov 08, 2013 at 02:23PM EST

I guess it’s about time I made a post on this forum.

Hey, I’m Nitrochu. I’m being this site’s Meowstic (Male), and I’m a pretty silly person. Nintendo’s my favorite because it’s all about playing with your friends. I HATE Y.O.L.O and anyone who says it is dead to me (but if you use it to troll me, I won’t care).

I helped with Don to make the “Gaia Online” entry, something we needed, and I’m a nice guy who likes to goof around the Pokemon and Reaction Faces image galleries. I have some good friends here, and I really like this place, and I’d be happy if you guys are welcome with me being here.

Nov 19, 2013 at 11:03AM EST

Hello. Long time lurker, figured I should introduce myself. I’m Alfista. Farker, petrolhead, fascinated with memes. I lack teh funniez but hope to make up for it with snark and pop culture references. That’s about it.

Nov 24, 2013 at 01:24PM EST

Hey. I’m EspurrStar--I’m basically socially awkward sometimes, I enjoy roleplaying, I’m random, and I like pokemon--That’s all.
teleports away

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:04PM EST

Hello, everyone. This is Sabreviper, I used to lurk a lot on this site. As you can guess I am a aviation (helicopters included) enthusiast, Half Life nerd, Dieselpunk liker, Alien Swarm player, Gaben hater, RTS player, “artist” (sort of), Well… hopefully we can get along… or else.

Dec 05, 2013 at 12:41AM EST

(dakara) Hi hi hi! My name is Melonlord, and I am not Toph!

I’ve been lurking since 2010, but I’ve only joined this October or something!

Talk to me about history!

ps: Here’s something that will summarize me well

Dec 05, 2013 at 12:20PM EST

Hi everyone, I’m just ARobotNamedJoe. I’ve been lurking around this website for as long as 2010, and have now just recently created an account. I like to draw and I’m also into animation.
That is all.

Dec 07, 2013 at 10:15AM EST

Hello everybody, I’m Flare Boost. I’ve been lurking for awhile, thought I’d make an account. I’m really into Pokemon, if my Avatar didn’t give it away.

Dec 08, 2013 at 08:49PM EST

Hi, I’m CountThygen and yes, I used to lurk around here quite a bit. But then i decide to finally create a account and well, here I am.

Dec 12, 2013 at 03:22PM EST

Pretty much a common site to see me on is here, so hey, the name’s Undesputed13 ….rate my profile pic

Dec 16, 2013 at 11:42PM EST

I’ve been here for a while, however all I really did was lurk the entry comments. I think it’s best to properly introduce myself because I decided I hang out in the forums more often. I’m MegaX, however, I love changing into different personas from time to time so expect me to change into different characters I love.

Dammit, cops are at my door again. Excuse me while I leave the premises

Last edited Dec 22, 2013 at 10:26PM EST
Dec 22, 2013 at 10:21PM EST

Hello there, I love this site and your memes.. it really makes me laugh so i decided to join. I’m certain that’ll be haapy here.

Dec 26, 2013 at 01:40AM EST

Hello, I usually go with the name Vanni on the internet, but since very often that name is taken, I choose a different one for this place.
Anyway, I’ve been on KYM for a couple of years already, but decided to join the community only now.

Dec 28, 2013 at 08:10PM EST

well, i been in this comunity for, at least, 1 year, but i still feel a little new, so let me introduce myself

Well you guys can call me Dr. Flames, and im here to help in anything you need, so, if ya all need something, just give me a call….also, merry late christmas.

Dec 30, 2013 at 05:52AM EST

Hi fellow internet bros, came here for the lolz and to be enlightened by the wisdom of the internet.
I love gettin high.

Jan 14, 2014 at 10:52AM EST

‘ello PuppeteerX here. Like some others I lurked around on the site for a while before joining a month ago. Some of you might have seen me around commenting or such.
I thought to drop by and introduce myself.
As my profile says I “accept” a wide spectrum of music and anime. I have humor (somewhat dark at times), I’m mostly open-minded, I’m lazy aand I’m a man of few words.
I had a great time here so far, and I hope it won’t change in the future.

Jan 15, 2014 at 07:43AM EST

Hello somebody. I to have been here for awhile, but have only just gained my persona.

Im the Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel. (replace sister with niece, replace kingpin with deity, replace steel with lolicon)

I have a princess to save, she is guarded by an evil wizard… my hate for this wizard is consuming my very soul, changing me into someone else.

My time in the realm of light is over, now i walk this dark city looking for my time to strike.

Jan 15, 2014 at 12:24PM EST

Well hello there!
I browsed this site since 2012 and got made me an account in december.
I did it to upvote the upvote-worthy.
Now excuse me I have to stare people to death.

Jan 16, 2014 at 02:04PM EST

I’m not exactly new to the website, having been registered for a few months now. But this is the first time I’ve really lurked the forum section, so….yeah. I’m not that interesting. But I’m an overall cool and nice dude as long as you don’t insult Espurr.

Jan 16, 2014 at 02:11PM EST

I’m sorry, I am extremely late to post here. :V

Anyway, I decided to get active here a few months ago, after having lurked (as noob) for a very long time. Mostly I’ve been commenting on stuff. Right now I am also willing to get into the community though. ;P

Jan 23, 2014 at 05:07AM EST

Hai guise. My name is to the left there. I’ve been lurking the site for about six months and just now registered. I promise not to do an entry until I know the rules backward and forward.
Something else we need to get out of the way is that I spent my entire childhood with Lego, and as a result I don’t know jack about Pokemon. I’m also not a bring or a fan of anime, though I do enjoy myself a good manga (can thank Exo-force for that)

Jan 23, 2014 at 11:56AM EST

I’ve been lurking this site for a while, I just never bothered to join until now.

Jan 24, 2014 at 02:53PM EST

Hi there. I’m some random guy who uses a video game character’s name. I’ve been here for some time until I finally decided to create an account. That is all.

Jan 24, 2014 at 10:43PM EST

Hi, I’m Abodeer. A smug bitch, as my friends say. I take pride in being painfully blunt.

Jan 24, 2014 at 11:25PM EST

Sorry if this is a late post, senpai~
The always-changing name is right to the left, but know that I will always be your watchful underclassman.

Now to resume lurking behind that electric post…

Feb 01, 2014 at 04:33AM EST

Good morning everyone

I like boobies

And masturbation

That is all.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 03:31AM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 03:29AM EST

Hi.
My name is Ticklechap Crispybottom

I don’t have something funny/witty to say at this moment, so good day.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 04:10PM EST
Feb 09, 2014 at 04:08PM EST

Hey Hi, m Kate from NJ, USA, just joined this forum & looking to find more friends online, I work at a cloud storage company & dreaming to make it big some day, WOahh!

Feb 11, 2014 at 03:02AM EST

Samekichi of Blades wrote:

Good morning everyone

I like boobies

And masturbation

That is all.

Well, don’t we all like boobies and masturbation?

Feb 12, 2014 at 07:37PM EST

Speed Ray Cyst wrote:

Well, don’t we all like boobies and masturbation?

That depends, do straight women also like boobies?

Feb 14, 2014 at 02:00AM EST

I am the Mangy Black Sheep. I am the black sheep of the family and have woolly black hair.

…My avatar actually has a secret meaning…but here it’s mainly for irony.

Feb 14, 2014 at 04:04AM EST

Oh, damn. I should’ve come here first.
…my name is on the left. I mean well but eventually I might slip up and say something ignorant or stupid without meaning to, so apologies in advance.

I’ll never make an entry unless I really REALLY know what to write about (I know what happens to bad entries or people who create memes instead of documenting them). I will, however, contribute to things as best I can.

I used to be a brony but left the fandom after (but not because) Discord got reformed, but I occasionally come back to see what’s been happening (only like once a week though).

Anything else you can find on my “about me” thing, but it may bore you.

Feb 19, 2014 at 01:33PM EST

I’m late to the forum party! Name’s Jared, the last part is subject to change depending on my mood. I like to help edit entries and work on the galleries.

Feb 20, 2014 at 04:58PM EST

Well I’ve been here for exactly 6 months (joined on the 23rd of August), and I’m sure you’ve seen me at least once on the forums or comments. Enjoying Know Your Meme and its community, and I plan on uploading images soon too.

*On a side note, 100th forum post!

Last edited Feb 23, 2014 at 11:47AM EST
Feb 23, 2014 at 11:30AM EST

Who else will hate this man named Andre?http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/da-fight

Mar 06, 2014 at 08:21PM EST

Anon oumus wrote:

Who else will hate this man named Andre?http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/da-fight

Don’t advertise your entry here. This is a thread to introduce yourself, not a meme. And from the looks of it, you didn’t follow the guidelines either.

Mar 06, 2014 at 08:28PM EST

ok

My Name is Anon and i am new to this site,for 2 years i was being ruined by deviantart, (was sent to 2 rehabilitation hospitals for it)

Mar 06, 2014 at 08:35PM EST

Hello! Ultima here, and I’ve been lucking about this site for a few years. Hope I can integrate into the community well enough.

Mar 07, 2014 at 05:22PM EST

Hello my name is Kyubey, and I’m dealing with an existential crisis.

Look me up if you’d like to give your soul up for the continuation of the universe.

Mar 10, 2014 at 01:14AM EDT

Hello everyone, My name Joseph Smith. I am sure that this site will be very supportive to me and I will have a great time here.

Mar 14, 2014 at 04:39AM EDT

Yo! You must login or signup first!