Forums / Discussion / General

170,278 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread


Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted Aug 30, 2014 at 11:31AM EDT. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1048 posts from 841 users

hi, i’m jonny d.

i’m new here. i like funny shit.

Feb 10, 2011 at 12:19AM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.


Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Feb 10, 2011 at 09:56AM EST

Hello, KYM.

I am Ryan, student at the University of Kansas studying Applied Behavioral Science. I am also a hard core gamer.

@Tits
Cool Story, Bro.

Feb 15, 2011 at 04:50PM EST
Quote

Hello KYM,
I work as a set dresser in the film industry.
I have lurked in the shadows long enough so I am finally saying hi.

Feb 16, 2011 at 11:10PM EST
Quote

Sup guys

I’m new :D I uploaded a hilarious troll quote picture today :D

Feb 17, 2011 at 06:43PM EST
Quote

Hey, everybody, and welcome! It’s nice of you to introduce yourselves. ;D

Feel free to post more in other threads. It’s nice to see some new faces every now and then.

Feb 17, 2011 at 07:04PM EST
Quote

niggertits wrote:


Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I saw this for the first time, and all I gotta say is LOL. Combo of internet poser and tough guy.

Feb 17, 2011 at 07:23PM EST
Quote

Dane wrote:

I saw this for the first time, and all I gotta say is LOL. Combo of internet poser and tough guy.

and troll, don’t forget the obvious troll.

Feb 17, 2011 at 07:57PM EST
Quote

Discord, Bringer of Chaos wrote:

Hi, I’ve been snooping around for a few weeks, and just now decided to join.

SnooPING AS usual I see!

Last edited Feb 18, 2011 at 03:57PM EST
Feb 18, 2011 at 03:48PM EST
Quote

Hello, guys! I’ve been reading this site almost everyday for a while now, but only now registered. Can I haz 10 internets now? (I’m so happy to be here, haha.)

Feb 21, 2011 at 03:08PM EST
Quote

A box Of muffins wrote:

Greetings.

Nice try troll, but you aren’t new.

Last edited Feb 23, 2011 at 02:50PM EST
Feb 23, 2011 at 02:49PM EST
Quote

Hey:D Im New..
I hope noone tells me to GTFO!

Feb 24, 2011 at 10:28AM EST
Quote

Oliver, here to see if my particular brand of logic trolling has any effect outside areas where I’m an oldfag.

Feb 24, 2011 at 12:25PM EST
Quote

niggertits wrote:


Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You trolling is sub par, you need to use worse grammar (also take out the straight A’s part), a user name that seems more suitable like John K. and avoid phrases like Pic Related, they hint toward the fact that you know your way around an internet or two.

Mar 07, 2011 at 12:52AM EST
Quote

Hey Im new here, just got to the site and felt tired to lurk so… Well anyways, cheers.

Mar 08, 2011 at 09:53PM EST
Quote

Hey Im new here, just got to the site and felt tired to lurk so… Well anyways, cheers.

Mar 08, 2011 at 09:54PM EST
Quote

Er…hello. My name’s Dan, and I’ll visit KYM whenever I have free time. No, really.

Mar 09, 2011 at 11:40PM EST
Quote

Hey I’m Lorna, and I just worked out how to post a picture, wohoo!

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:34PM EST
Quote

Hi this is zaki i thought that …..

Mar 12, 2011 at 08:47AM EST

Hi. Some folks call me the Antichrist, so I suffocated them in a swarm of locusts.

Mar 13, 2011 at 08:49PM EDT
Quote

Earl Grey wrote:

Hi. Some folks call me the Antichrist, so I suffocated them in a swarm of locusts.

Nice 2 meetcha!

Mar 13, 2011 at 10:00PM EDT
Quote

Here to post Hi real quick, joined about a week ago I think…
Back to Ponies.

Mar 14, 2011 at 02:29AM EDT
Quote

I can’t believe I haven’t done this yet.

So yeah. I is here nao.

Mar 14, 2011 at 06:33AM EDT
Quote

Late, very late, but I’m here too. Italian moderate furry fan.

Mar 16, 2011 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

Hai! Yes I am new here but I got plans to stick around.
I run a small Web Design and Internet Consulting Business so Meme’s are kinda one of things.

Mar 17, 2011 at 09:54PM EDT
Quote

Hello.
Good evening.
Good aftermorning.
The end.

Mar 21, 2011 at 12:48AM EDT
Quote

Sup? I’m gnbman. I’ve really been on here for five months (I’m a researcher now), but I’ve never really interacted with anyone. That’s a problem because I need editors for my meme entry, Clark and Stanley. Whether you love them or hate them, if you’re familiar with them, I could use your help in getting it confirmed. Show me you know stuff about them.

Mar 21, 2011 at 01:47PM EDT
Quote

Good evening, y’all.
I am an eight-legged man-eating shark. My best buddy for memetics and schadenfreude is Arrogant Judgmental Romanian Wench. I live in Brazil.
And I have zero ability in snark, much to my chagrin.

Mar 23, 2011 at 09:03PM EDT
Quote

pedro tee wrote:

Good evening, y’all.
I am an eight-legged man-eating shark. My best buddy for memetics and schadenfreude is Arrogant Judgmental Romanian Wench. I live in Brazil.
And I have zero ability in snark, much to my chagrin.

Like a Boss.

Mar 23, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT
Quote

Hi I’m a person and I like Internet and Ponies.

Mar 24, 2011 at 12:34PM EDT
Quote

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !


online movies[/url]
Mar 28, 2011 at 05:16AM EDT

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !


online movies[/url]
Mar 28, 2011 at 05:18AM EDT

Hello, I am mewzs, and I’m a ponyholic.

I’ve been on this site for a few months now, and it wasn’t ’till today that I decided to join this lovely site.

Mar 29, 2011 at 08:08PM EDT
Quote

Brad New I’ve been trying to work on a meme but I can’t seem to edit it now.

Apr 02, 2011 at 06:35PM EDT
Quote

greetings KYM, not really new here.

lurked here alot before and still do.

Last edited Apr 08, 2011 at 04:14AM EDT
Apr 08, 2011 at 04:12AM EDT
Quote

Hi! You must login or signup first!