Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Post pictures relating to your avatar.

Last posted Aug 27, 2010 at 05:29AM EDT. Added Aug 25, 2010 at 07:42PM EDT
43 posts from 22 users

Junior Warrant Officer Schrödinger (シュレディンガー准尉, Shuredingā jun'i?) is a fictional character in the Hellsing manga series by Kouta Hirano. He is a member of the Millennium forces. He is voiced by Ryōko Shiraishi and by Laura Bailey in English.

Schrödinger is a catboy (Werwolf would be the military unit he serves in), and was created by Doc.

He has the form of a young boy, His exact age is unknown although he appears to be around 12, He has blonde hair and red eyes with cat ears and a perpetual smirk, dressing in a Hitler Youth uniform and holding the rank of Oberstammführer (warrant officer). Usually found sitting underneath the Major's throne like a pet, he also acts as an envoy for Millennium. Due to his ability to be "everywhere and nowhere" at the same time, he entered the Hellsing mansion without tipping off their defenses to deliver a message; after Integra orders Alucard to shoot him in the head, he later reappeared unscathed back at Millennium's headquarters. (This ability, his name, and his being feline are obviously a reference to the famous "Schrödinger's cat" scenario in quantum physics.) Apparently he has a slight attraction towards Seras, at least hinting it when he first sees her.[2]

Wow, just holy shit balls wow.

Yep when I chose this, I had chosen the best of the worst.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger_%28Hellsing%29

Last edited Aug 25, 2010 at 08:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!